Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guy asks women "Does height matter"

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
0:32 Foid says "But if their taller than you, you feel like they should treat you better" It never began for manlets :feelsrope:

JFL

Does The Pope celebrate Easter?

Girl at 0:13 is literally naked and has her boobs out she just has a leather jacket on, pop it to the site and you can see her boobs.

I don't want to give this normie trash views

Reminds me of that YouTube channel JackManleyTV, it's pure ragefuel.

How tall is he ?

Lookism, lookism everywhere. Looks inform personality to ppl. The last remaining, and one of the oldest socially acceptable form of prejudices. In fact, it is the father of most prejudices. Racism and heightism are all derived from lookism.

do polar bears shit in the woods ?

yea and i bet you mog me retard @FACEandLMS rated me a 2.5, and he is known for rating thousands of men. quit messaging me

I feel your pain, bro.

BTW, IIRC, wasn't my rating of you based on all the info you supplied: face, race (Indian or South Asian?), sub 5'9, small penis, etc??

Whoever says height does not matter is straight up bullshitting.

I feel your pain, bro.

BTW, IIRC, wasn't my rating of you based on all the info you supplied: face, race (Indian or South Asian?), sub 5'9, small penis, etc??
I’m gulf Arab lower than curries I deserve a 1.5

manletism with a ugly face is worst thing that happen to a man.

Heights always plays a contributing role. It sucks to be 5’7 3/4 :feelsbadman:

Alcohol is a truth serum. Interviewing drunk holes is suicide-fuel. These youtubers will blackpill a whole load of people.

Last edited:
13 seconds in and she wants to talk about dick size....... it also matters. you basically need to be above average in everything.

Girl at 0:13 is literally naked and has her boobs out she just has a leather jacket on, pop it to the site and you can see her boobs.

I would call her whore and touch her chest and then slap her.