Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Guy asks girls for Dates on App and tells them he is 5'2

• Thread starter Deleted member 24213
  • Start date
Deleted member 24213

Deleted member 24213

Banned
-
Brutal rejections from what I've seen

Holes will be holes.

I think I saw this before.

Foids are bitches, what else is new.

Women's rights = women will compete for a minority of high-status men and try to criminalize the sexual and romantic desires of low-status men. No gym, no cold shower, no meditation technique, and no Ancient Roman Stoic can ever change that simple fact.

IT will ignore this.

normies . how ignorant and selfish they are reeee :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

If you're 5'2. you should be allowed to move to Indonesia on the government's dime. You should literally be paid to move out of The West.

If you're 5'2. you should be allowed to move to Indonesia on the government's dime. You should literally be paid to move out of The West.

then you'd be cucking all the sataycels

then you'd be cucking all the sataycels
Unless you have the empathy to just go there and marry a virgin without pumping and dumping thousands of locals...

"YiKes bRo yOu dOdGeD a buLLet"

At this point shortcels have dodged enough bullets to be in a John Woo flick.

The most brutal part is this guy isn't 5'2. He is well above 6 foot.

Women's "eww" reaction to short men really showcases the shallowness and blackpill than any other physical trait. It really is like presenting a box of fat crawly maggots to people dining at a restaurant.

Unfortunately women's lies are not compatible with the real world. Women are far more homogeneous in their tastes than men.

I don’t think my tastes are particularly unrealistic, just no obese or very fat women. Most of my crushes were just average, normal, thin girls.

Imagine doing this with girl’s boob sizes

Based Alibaba Avi

Not going to watch a clickbait video with red arrows and emoji on its thumbnail, and you shouldnt either.

He’s fucking 6’7”!

kill me now

Bluepillers: 66 :soy:

He's decent looking. They'd immediately block after seeing my ugly ass curry face.