Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guy Asks Girl For Her Number And Gets Clowned

just approach girls bro

Black women are so heartless

fuck that niggercunt

Black women are the worst.

What a sad video

If I was black, my anger would be infinite.

The guy is clearly an autist, it's very sad

pure evil to make fun of him and post it online imo. no morals, i could never
obviously he just believed what he read online about cold approach. he obviously has a mental disorder.

:soy: "He didn't take enough showers"

This is more common than normies would have you believe. But they want you to walk into this kind of embarrassing situation so they can make fun of you.

Just shoot your shot bro!

Just approach bro it's all confidence! ;)

This type of shit destroys a man. I mean just look at him, the fucker looks like he's on his last legs. Poor posture, quiet tone of voice, wearing a hooded jacket indoors.... This definitely wasn't his first rodeo in the rejection department. Or second... or third...

"Who lied to you?" The whole society with this confidence bullshit

I can feel his unbearable pain. Fucking cruel niggerwhore.

She needs to be jailed

There's no number for your face bro!

This is more common than normies would have you believe. But they want you to walk into this kind of embarrassing situation so they can make fun of you.

Just shoot your shot bro!
Very true. Despite what some cucks say, women hate ugly dudes with confidence.

What a sad video, the whore could have just said no and moved on with her day, instead she had to film and humiliate him then post it online.

That's Colvin.

If he was tyrone, she would have accepted these words.

proven via experiments.

Absolutely fucking brutal. “Just have confidence bro” :soy::soy:

classic video If the roles were reversed this would get more attention

That is brutal i hope this niggercunt get raped by tyrones and beheaded

Didn’t watch but reading the caption about this weirdo actually thinking he can get my phone number. That line just makes me sick and makes me hate females even more. Who the fuck has a childish attitude like that! If a girl asked me out, even if I found her to be the ugliest thing in the world, I would still be polite and respectfully decline if I didn’t want to date her. Same if a fag asked me out. No reason to be a dick unless they persist after you made it clear you’re not interested.

Worst she can do is say no, bro