Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guy approaching us soldiers in poland

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

I think it's kinda uncalled for cause there's no need for them to spread globohomo, media alone is more than enough. In a country like Afghanistan, that's another story of course, but Poland ? Young people there already worship degeneracy and zog.

Im from Poland amd most people respect US soldiers, because choice for us is clear: its either democraric degenerated USA or poverty, lack of freedom and even more degeneracy like alcoholism and HIV from Russia.
Choice is very easy and no sane person have second thought ls about it.

And this guy from video, well theres always this 1% of weirdos.

Im from Poland amd most people respect US soldiers, because choice for us is clear: its either democraric degenerated USA or poverty, lack of freedom and even more degeneracy like alcoholism and HIV from Russia.

Poland was much better when it was in Russian empire than in previous centuries.

The guy recording is a delusional American who fell for the trad EE meme

Poland was much better when it was in Russian empire than in previous centuries.
This is what they teach you in russian schools? No sane Pole will agree with you.
After detaching from Russia our lives became 10 times more comfy, no point going back into poverty as russian-sattelite-shithole.

Last edited:

Why are poles the most anti-communist from Eastern Europe? I have seen many East Germans who miss the GDR, but not one Pole who misses the Polish People's Republic.

Why are poles the most anti-communist from Eastern Europe? I have seen many East Germans who miss the GDR, but not one Pole who misses the Polish People's Republic.
You tell me whats good in poverty and lack of freedom.
I imagine eastern Germans were not treated as badly as us - prisons for no reason, beatings because you protested that you havr no bread, like tell me whats good in that.

Almost all of eastern europe has hated communism. Since they ate potato’s back then and now they eat tofu (once a lifetime).

You tell me whats good in poverty and lack of freedom.
I imagine eastern Germans were not treated as badly as us - prisons for no reason, beatings because you protested that you havr no bread, like tell me whats good in that.
I understand this, but Poles are more anti-communists than other Eastern Europeans, the number of Poles who love communism is two or three times less than East Germans, Hungarians.

Almost all of eastern europe has hated communism. Since they ate potato’s back then and now they eat tofu (once a lifetime).
Yes, but eastern Europe remained ethnically homogeneous and there was a high birth rate.

Because blacks and curries dont stay in eastern europe, they much rather move in large groups to the west.
Yes, this is the merit of the Iron Curtain, which was from 1945 to 1991. Poland and other Europe east of the Elbe were closed from the world by the Soviet Union.

Yes, this is the merit of the Iron Curtain, which was from 1945 to 1991. Poland and other Europe east of the Elbe were closed from the world by the Soviet Union.
They are honestly lucky that blacks and curries dont consider them a target. Western europe has been ruined by these people. Soviet Union did them a service in disguise.

This is what they teach you in russian schools? No sane Pole will agree with you.
After detaching from Russia our lives became 10 times more comfy, no point going back into poverty as russian-sattelite-shithole.
I mentioned Russian empire, not Soviet Union.
Also, no big difference in the economic situation in Poland and Russia.

Tumblr pv31q2XiAE1rasnq9o1 1280

View attachment 1272558

View attachment 1272558
To be honest it feels much richer, maybe because GDP PPP is not always best indicator.
Lets take average pay - in Russia 14000USD/per year in Poland 23000 USD/per year.
Maybe diffrence is not so big, but relatively it changes a lot.

At the end of the day, its not only about money, its also how goverment works, how fairy you are treated, how much corruption there is. Changes in normal every day life are just so big that 90% of Poles dont miss communism, nor being slave of USSR.
Now Ukraininas came to our country and they cause a lot of commotion, they try to bribe and corupt like they did in their country, or they drive drunk on massive scale - so roads are less safer now. But still its waaaay better than it used to be.

I think another strong anti-commusim in Poland may be that its associated with Russia and Russia together with nazi germany signed Ribbentrop-Molotov pact, and then after WWII they treated us like slaves.
I imagine in russian history books you are learnt that you freed Poland from nazis, well yes, but thats only half of the truth, the other half is: and then russians didnt return Poland to Poles but occupied it as Soviet Republic, created privileged Russian estates where russian people lived and were treated way better than Poles by soviet goverment, and Poles were basically a slaves to Russia. Why would anybody want it back? Well maybe there are some wicked reasons, but most people dont want it back.

Russia misses USSR because it was explotimg republics to make Russia stronger, and thats exacfly the reason why most sovier republics dont miss USSR - they dont want to be exploited.

Last edited:
I think another strong anti-commusim in Poland may be that its associated with Russia and Russia together with nazi germany signed Ribbentrop-Molotov pact, and then after WWII they treated us like slaves.
I imagine in russian history books you are learnt that you freed Poland from nazis, well yes, but thats only half of the truth, the other half is: and then russians didnt return Poland to Poles but occupied it as Soviet Republic, created privileged Russian estates where russian people lived and were treated way better than Poles by soviet goverment, and Poles were basically a slaves to Russia. Why would anybody want it back? Well maybe there are some wicked reasons, but most people dont want it back.

Russia misses USSR because it was explotimg republics to make Russia stronger, and thats exacfly the reason why most sovier republics dont miss USSR - they dont want to be exploited.
Many Russians don't miss communism and Russians in USSR were exploited more than other nations.
You also write like it was only bad things from 1945 to 1991. When why Warsaw got UNESCO status? Because of how it was rebuilt after the war if I'm not mistaken.

So it's either American or Uberslavism?