Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gustavo Petro pisses me off for accepting my temporary residency visa

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Veteran
★★★★★
I fucking hate it how Gustavo Petro accepted my fucking visa. Now I need to just hope and pray that I'll only be living in Colombia temporarily for my dad to change his mind. I'm getting tired of waking up in frustration knowing that I live in a place where I don't want to be. Especially being forced to go to church every Sunday. I just want to break his alarm clock and I wish my fucking church would get attack and destroyed ( in gta) I'm just fucking begging and praying to live in this shit hole temporary. For my anger towards Gustavo Petro for accepting my visa when my dad applied. Including my hatred towards the local people to the point that I'm not friendly and kinda rude to Colombian people and have nothing but hatred towards everyone one in this shit hole country including for getting mad at Gustavo Petro and the immigration officers for accepting my stupid Colombian visa. Colombia is nothing more but a waste of my time and to feel rage and hatred towards the local foids and people.

Last edited: