Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion GURANTEE OF GENETIC SURVIVAL AS A CONSTITUITIONAL RIGHT??

B

biomarxist

Recruit
★★★
Foids are only ultra selective because chads are selective in who they choose as a wife material and who they choose as a pump n dump concubine material, that is to say, foids wish to optimise the chances of rearing a stacey or chad child so as to increase the odds of their genetic survival.
However, if we provided everyone a gurantee of genetic survival, would this even happen? Society as a whole is pretty bleak to see given that it's individuals are only choosing careers or partaking in actions that increase the odds of their immediate genetic survival rather than thinking the long term consequences of wasting time, money & other resources into shit like looxmaxxing, which btw is a cope in my opinion as the bar will only get more higher & brootal.
I think if everyone were given an assurance that they'll have children of their own blood, everyone will invest themselves into the long term aspect of species survival & work insanely hard that traditionally pay less because that is the good thing for the individual and the community at large.

This is the way things used to be. Women used to be shunned for having premarital sex. Divorce was illegal. Basically each man would get their state-mandated wife that way. It worked fabulously well.

some should never reproduce, but i see the point your making.

let foids choose lads,,,you cannot force nature,,,power wets pussies end of story

some should never reproduce
whatever survives, survives. Whatever dies, dies. There isn't any hard & fast rule that genotype A should dominate genotype B. If you ask me, I'd even gurantee genetic survival for folks with down syndrome or dwarfism because high-end gene editing tools may just be around the corner that could help all of us ascend, atleast from the pov of health and certain domains of intelligence such as spatial reasoning.

This is the way things used to be. Women used to be shunned for having premarital sex. Divorce was illegal. Basically each man would get their state-mandated wife that way. It worked fabulously well.
I don't think it was that simple. How was plural marriages or even concubinage even a thing then?

I don't think it was that simple. How was plural marriages or even concubinage even a thing then?
It was an exception, not the norm, and typically frowned upon.

oh plz, now go on and define nature.
there can be different definitions,,,,basically, inherent qualities that will never ever change encoded in genes...what r u driving at?
guarantee for simple survival will not fucking do...foids have to actually bang only the strongest lad they can have, they cant help it

what r u driving at?
how did these genes come about to dominate the genepool then? Selection pressures outside the locus of control of women, conscious choice by women & both. My point is incels should create selection pressure such that genes asociated with hypergamy should either be eradicated or at the very fucking least tamed.

idc abt genetic lineage or w/e

what we really need is legalized rape

The urge to rape or coom stems from the urge to breed & reproduce though
idk abt the urge to rape I just like it bc it's based

also foids suffering is good

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6