Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Guns should be a basic human right for subhumans in all countries

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
If you're subhuman you're most likely a manlet and weak, which means you are more likely to be picked on than others. Let's say you're at a bar for example and a stupid 6'5 chad starts talking shit about you. You say shit back to defend your pride and the next thing you know he's winding up his punch to land a good one on your face. The only appropriate way to deal with that is neutralizing the threat by shooting him on his face to prevent possible fatal injures to your self and maybe even others. You're also more likely to be picked out by dangerous criminals because they are always on the lookout for easy prey and what's the best method to deal with them? Guns. Every single manlet should have guns in their possession with the ability to conceal carry in public. Sometimes I wish I was in burgerland instead of Cuckanda because the gun laws are way more based there. But free healthcare is better.... Right?

Last edited:
47169.jpg

moe biben takin way burgaland guns, mang.

truly over for cheeseburger land

Incels without guns should carry a knife. I carry pepper spray, knife, and Glock-19.

Don't read, agree anyway
FWSxhIlX0AQNaL3 768x657

Based I’d shoot chads brains out just for looking at me wrong in GTA 5 of course