Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gun violence is fun (in VR)

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
No seriously, shooting guns in VR is absolutely a blast and I believe that it genuinely can be used to desensitize people to violence and make them more capable of committing violence in real life.

Loading up a gun, pointing, and destroying shit is an awesome feeling, and VR demonstrates just how awesome it is without any of the negative consequences. If you wanted to self-radicalize, training in VR would genuinely be a good strategy.

It's actually kinda funny that this software is being sold to the public as "games". If you wanted to train someone to use firearms and desensitize them to using them in real life for the lowest price, isn't VR precisely what you'd create?

i shot real guns in real life and it's not fun at all like the vr you're talking about.

April fools (in minecraft VR headset)

No seriously, shooting guns in VR is absolutely a blast
Loading up a gun, pointing, and destroying shit is an awesome feeling, and VR demonstrates just how awesome it is without any of the negative consequences.
I have the Valve Index and I found VR guns pretty lame.
Pistols are okay I guess, rifles just do not work at all with VR controllers.

Last edited:
No seriously, shooting guns in VR is absolutely a blast and I believe that it genuinely can be used to desensitize people to violence and make them more capable of committing violence in real life.

Loading up a gun, pointing, and destroying shit is an awesome feeling, and VR demonstrates just how awesome it is without any of the negative consequences. If you wanted to self-radicalize, training in VR would genuinely be a good strategy.

It's actually kinda funny that this software is being sold to the public as "games". If you wanted to train someone to use firearms and desensitize them to using them in real life for the lowest price, isn't VR precisely what you'd create?
the only time i will buy vr is when its at the level of sao

Least obvious federal agent