Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gun man opens fire on normies in kansas

• Thread starter HONKLER THE CAR GUY
  • Start date
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA BONER FUEL AS FUCK I WILL JERK OF AS AN CELEBRATION NORMIES SUCK MY COCK I AM LIKE KING KONG WITH AK47 TALIBAN STYLE NORMIES IN FEAR ROARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING FUCKED UP WHORES ON YOUR KNEES IN FRONT OF LORD (IN VIDEO GAME)
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

I saw this yesterday. It’s weird, usually a shooting of just one person doesn’t get a whole lot of media coverage in the US, but this was everywhere.

I saw this yesterday. It’s weird, usually a shooting of just one person doesn’t get a whole lot of media coverage in the US, but this was everywhere.
a bunch of niggers did the shooting (and why the k/d ratio was so shit), which is why their names and faces have yet to be plastered everywhere

144p

but still nice

death to normfags

ROT IN THE DEEPEST, DARKEST PIT OF HELL, NORMIES!

Cant even imagine, how tf does a nigga planning this only shoot 20 times in a crowd that large. Just a bit of prep and you could easily get off 40-180 rounds without blinking. In a group that large it would be all hits.

This guy is just a retard who shot up a place, nothing special. No planning, no meaning. Just full fuckin retard.

Is it too much to ask that criminals doing giant pr stunts like this at least plan their shit out to be more interesting!