Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gun control

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
Who do you stand with: the NRA or the shitlibs? Personally, I hate both but just Lol at the liberals who think that banning guns would just somehow stop mass murderers from occurring. List below in spoilers of some of the countless events that happened in the United States that disprove that. Just fyi, half of the worst familicides in the United States did not use a firearm. But yet they’re saying gun control would reduce domestic violence. Lol.

October 13, 1906

Chamberlain Mantooth murders his wife and 4 children, then murders two other children with an axe before killing himself by cutting his throat. (5 - 7 dead, reports vary)

September 18, 2009

Mesac Damas stabbed his wife and five children to death with a knife.

July 18, 2009

Jacob Levi Shaffer stabbed his estranged wife and five members of her family to death with a knife.

April 8/9, 2006

Jesse Dee Wise Jr. killed his grandmother, two aunts and three cousins by strangling three of them to death and beating the other three to death with a makeshift club.

August 20, 2001

Nikolay Alekseyevich Soltys stabbed his pregnant wife, an aunt, an uncle, two cousins and his son to death with a knife.

September 4, 2000

Richard Vincent Pangle set his house on fire, killing his wife and five children, along with himself.

September 3, 1998

Khoua Her strangled her six children to death in her home.

December 23, 1994

Tracey Shaw set fire to her home, killing her six children.

January 7, 1978

Simon Peter Nelson beat with a rubber mallet and then stabbed and severely mutilated his six children with a hunting knife. All six died.

April 1966

Jose Antonio Suarez stabbed his wife and five children to death in their apartment in New York City.

May 6, 1962

Roland Jack Bauer slit the throats of his wife, two daughters and three sons with a butcher knife, killing them, before committing suicide with a revolver.

May 13, 1961

Charles E. Pitelka beat or shot his wife to death, then climbed into his car in the garage and turned the engine on to kill himself by carbon monoxide poisoning, but he left the garage door open so that the CO gas travelled inside the home and poisoned five of his children as they slept, killing them.

March 4/5, 1959

Roland L. Soper beat his wife and 11-year-old stepdaughter to death with a hammer before locking his other four stepchildren in a car and turning on the motor, poisoning his children along with himself in the car as they slept under blankets.

November 7/8, 1958

Earl H. Lewis had locked his wife and five children in a car along with himself under the pretext of working on a motor, before getting in the car, turning on the motor and closing the doors and windows as the CO gas was introduced into the car through a vacuum cleaner hose which came from a muffler up through the floorboard, with the cars exhaust pipe being stoppered with a wadded rag; introducing the gas into the car while his wife and children slept. They all asphyxiated to death.

November 2, 1942

Mark Pulliam stabbed his wife to death with a knife before burning the house down, killing his five children.

April 24, 1941

Esker Washington Gibson beat his wife unconscious with a chair before setting the house on fire, killing her and their five children.

July 10, 1940

Louise Nicosia attempted to commit suicide in her apartment with illuminating gas, but accidentally killed her six children instead.

August 28/29, 1937

Elsie Nollen killed herself and six children after pumping carbon monoxide gas from her car into her farm house.

January 23, 1936

William A. Albers killed three family members with a ball bat and killed another three with a rifle before burning down the farmhouse and shooting himself afterwards.

February 15, 1929

Marie Pasos killed herself and her six children after turning on the gas jets to her stove, releasing natural gas, poisoning her along with her children.

December 12, 1927

Phillip Noble Millis killed his wife and five children with an axe before hanging himself.

February 11/12, 1927

Guy M. Taylor cut his wife’s throat with a razor then killed his five children with a razor and a bowie knife before cutting his own throat, killing himself.

October 23, 1911

Ellen C. Johnson, after locking the doors and nailing down the windows in her house with her children inside it, poured kerosene on the floor and set fire to the house, deliberately burning herself and her six children to death.

November 24, 1905

William S. McWilliams struck his wife, baby and four children once in the head each with a hammer before his daughter got back up and attacked him, resulting in him pulling out a butcher knife and repeatedly stabbing them all.

March 21, 1901

Elizabeth Ann Naramore killed five of her children with an axe before finishing off her sixth, who happened to only be a 10-month-old baby, with a club.

February 24, 1901

Rosa Wurtzer strangled her six children to death before throwing them down a well, with five of their necks being broken.

January 12, 1896

Jens Hansen (aka Peter Hougaard) had waited until his wife and five children were asleep, then turned on the gas jets on the stove and calmly laid down and awaited his own death, as well as that of his wife and kids. He had recently lost a considerable amount of money at the time of his death and was a fugitive in Denmark.

May 26, 1896

James C. Dunham broke his wife’s neck, shot three people dead and killed another two with an axe. All of his victims were either family members of his wife, and two of them were family servants.

February 17, 1885

Jose Trujillo Gallegos cut the throats of his wife, two daughters and a young son. He had also killed two other people by shooting with a Winchester rifle, including a rancher who had an affair with his wife.

March 25, 1871

“Dakin” cut the throats of his wife and five children, including two sons and two daughters and a 1-year-old baby before running into the forest and cutting his own throat. All 7 died from their injuries.

August 3, 1978

Manuel David committed suicide two days prior to his wife, Rachel David pushing their seven kids off the balcony, with only one surviving before leaping to her own death. Manuel, also known as Bruce David Longo, was the leader of his own small religious sect and was found in a canyon east of Salt Lake City, Utah dead from carbon monoxide poisoning.

May 30, 1840

Robert McConaughy cut the throat of a woman, fatally shot the oldest son and daughter with rifle balls, then beat the brains out of the younger three children with stones. He also shot and wounded the husband with a rifle ball grazing his jaw and exiting off the ear.

September 20, 1980

Danny Eugene Crump placed a dynamite bomb on the hood of his ex-wife’s car, which, when opened, exploded, killing her along with five other members of her family, and tearing apart their Olathe, Kansas home.

March 26, 2018

Jennifer Jean Hart drove her family’s SUV off a cliff, killing herself, her wife and their six children.

February 6, 1996

Jorjik Avanesian killed his wife and six kids after setting fire to their apartment.

July 6, 1981

Lee M. Hanks set fire to a couch on the front porch of a house, killing a man, his wife and their five children.

January 25, 1965

Harry M. Belcher killed his wife and six children after setting fire to their home.

September 29, 1964

William Glenn Gravlin killed his wife, daughter and five stepchildren by beating them with a hammer and hacking them to death with an axe.

July 29, 1919

Mary Stravisar tied her seven children to their beds in their home, sprinkled the room in coal oil, and set the house on fire, killing herself along with her children.

March 10/11, 1917

Addie Green killed her husband and six children with an axe.

March 6, 1916

Daniel O’Kane killed his father, mother and five siblings. Five of the children killed had their skulls crushed with a hammer while the four oldest ones had their throats cut from ear-to-ear; his mother’s head had been crushed with a hammer and shot in the left temple with a revolver - same with the youngest child (who happened to be a 5-month-old baby). Daniel’s father James had been shot once in the right temple, all the while as they slept, before turning the gun on himself.

December 26, 1911

James T. Grant clubbed his wife and five children to death, along with his stepson before hanging himself in a barn.

September 30, 1905

Julia Markham cut the necks of each of her seven children with an axe before burning the house down. She then sliced her own throat — first with an axe, then with a butcher knife, before bleeding to death.

March 12, 1903

August Kraus (aka Adolph Krauss) bludgeoned his wife and six children with a sledgehammer before striking himself unconscious with the same hammer and dying around midnight.

December 25, 1887

Nathan Reid cut the throats of his wife and six kids as they slept with a knife before burning the house down. He then cut his own throat before jumping into a well.

February 28 / March 1, 1878

Moritz Kaiser killed his wife and six kids by crushing their skulls in with a mattock or grub-hoe, before he cut his own throat and laid in the middle of his dead family inside the farmhouse after setting it on fire; possibly while under the influence of poison or alcohol, killing himself.

March 25, 2000

Judy Kirby killed three of her kids and a nephew along with the driver of a van and the driver’s two kids after she deliberately crashed her car head-on into another vehicle in traffic. She survived the crash and is charged with murder.

January 13, 1896

Hannah Hildebrandt poisoned her eight children using phosphorus from parlor matches that she dissolved in whiskey, killing 7. She gave each of her kids a cup of whiskey, telling them that it would help them with sleep. She then took the poison herself, but as it didn’t take effect as soon as she had hoped, hanged herself in the barn. Only one of the eight children survived the poisoning.

April 14, 1989

Ramon Salcido Bojorquez had taken his three daughters to an abandoned trash dump, raped them before slitting their throats and leaving them for dead. One survived, the other two died. He then drove to his mother-in-law’s house where he stabbed her and her two children to death, before going to his house and shooting his wife before finally driving to the Grand Cru Vineyard where shot two men, killing one, wounding the other.

April 15, 1953

Peter Joseph Akulonis killed his wife, son, mother, a brother and two nephews with a carpenter’s axe, shot another brother and another son with a .22 caliber rifle before killing himself with the same rifle.

July 9, 1936

Celestino P. Gonzalez murdered his wife and six children with an axe before shooting a man who she was cheating on him with dead before shooting himself.

June 25, 1969

Rafael Torres stabbed his wife and seven children to death with a hunting knife.

August 29, 2009

Guy Heinze bludgeoned to death his father, a family friend, his four children, his sister and the boyfriend of his daughter. One 3-year-old child survived (the son of his daughter). The suspect considered this family friend to be an uncle, and his children to be his cousins. The blunt object used has not been identified.

July 9, 1806

James Purrington killed his wife and seven kids with an axe before slitting his throat with a razor. A son survived.

July 22, 1977

Lorne Joe Acquin murdered his foster brother’s wife, her seven children and their niece with a tire iron before setting fire to the building.

April 18, 1937

John Waszak detonated 40 pounds of dynamite, killing his wife and eight children.

December 5, 1926

George Jefferson Hassell murdered his wife and eight children; his wife died by ball-peen hammer, 6 of his youngest kids were killed by strangulation with stockings and cutting with a straight razor, and his two eldest sons with a shotgun and axe.

August 6, 1887

Thomas George Woolfolk killed his father, stepmother, their six children, and a relative of his stepmother with an axe.

November 10, 1805

Abel Clemmens murdered his pregnant wife and eight children with an axe.

December 22 - 28, 1987

Ronald Gene Simmons, Sr. first shot his wife and eldest son to death, before strangling his 3-year-old granddaughter; he then he strangled and drowned in a rain barrel three of his other children before shooting another son and his son’s wife, strangling and drowning their 20-month-old son. He then shot and killed his oldest daughter along with her husband. He then strangled two more of his children to death before driving to four different places and shooting people who he held personal grudges against, killing 2, wounding 4, before sitting in the office of a freight company and chatting with one of the secretaries before handing himself over to police. Ultimately, 16 people died, making it the deadliest familicide in United States history. Eight died by strangulation/drowning in a rain barrel and another eight dead and four wounded by gunfire. He was sentenced to death and executed by lethal injection in the state of Arkansas.

BONUS

December 24, 2008

Bruce Jeffrey Pardo, armed with guns and a homemade flamethrower, killed his ex-wife, his mother and father-in-law, two brother-in-laws, three sister-in-laws and a nephew. Three died from gunshot wounds, four died from a combination of gunshot wounds and fire and two died from the fires alone. He then drove to his brother’s house where he committed suicide with a self-inflicted bullet wound to the head.

Chamberlain Mantooth

Mesac Damas

Jacob Levi Shaffer

Jesse Dee Wise Jr.

Nikolay Alekseyevich Soltys

Richard Vincent Pangle

Khoua Her

Tracey Shaw

Simon Peter Nelson

http://murderpedia.org/male.N/n/nelson-simon-peter.htm

Jose Antonio Suarez

Roland Jack Bauer

Charles E. Pitelka

Roland L. Soper

Earl H. Lewis

Mark Pulliam

Esker Washington Gibson

Louise Nicosia

Elsie Nollen

William A. Albers

Marie Pasos

Phillip Noble Millis

Guy M. Taylor

Ellen C. Johnson

William S. McWilliams

Elizabeth Ann Naramore

Rosa Wurtzer

Jens Hansen

James C. Dunham

Jose Trujillo Gallegos

Stonefort familicide

Manuel David / Rachel David

Robert McConaughy

Danny Eugene Crump

Jennifer Jean Hart

Jorjik Avanesian

Lee M. Hanks

Harry M. Belcher

William Glenn Gravlin

Mary Stravisar

Addie Green

Daniel O’Kane

James T. Grant

Julia Markham

August Kraus

Nathan Reid

Moritz Kaiser

Judy Kirby

Hannah Hildebrandt

Ramon Salcido Bojorquez

Peter Joseph Akulonis

Celestino P. Gonzalez

Rafael Torres

Guy Heinze

James Purrington

Lorne Joe Acquin

John Waszak

George Jefferson Hassell

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Hassell

Thomas George Woolfolk

Abel Clemmens

Ronald Gene Simmons

Bruce Jeffrey Pardo

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covina_massacre

Last edited:
i want to buy gun, to kill myself potentially when ready but also to exercise my rights, and no, not to harm others with it

i want to buy gun, to kill myself potentially when ready but also to exercise my rights, and no, not to harm others with it
Harming others sounds like fun tbqhfam. Just killing yourself is lame and gay and nobody would ever notice that you died. In fact, the world would forget who the fuck you even were lol. And your enemies get to laugh at your death while society moves on.

Harming others sounds like fun tbqhfam. Just killing yourself is lame and gay and nobody would ever notice that you died. In fact, the world would forget who the fuck you even were lol.
the world never knew who i was anyway, and that type of stuff is not for me

the world never knew who i was anyway, and that type of stuff is not for me
I’m not trying to convince you not to, it’s just that murderers are much more interesting than people who kill only themselves. Murderers literally shaped the 21st century with 9/11, and if it hadn’t been for things like 9/11 and others, we wouldn’t have great things that came from it (ie music industry, movies, everybody coming closer together, Israelica getting BTFO in Afghanistan for the whole world to see, etc.). If the founders of the American Revolution just killed themselves, America would’ve never seen independence from Great Britain. Every country in the world is built on bloodshed. Murder is literally what gave us society. The weak will pick themselves off.

I'm actually a member of the NRA and GOA jfl. Guns are an excellent cope and foids are the biggest promoters of banning guns. Everyone here should be progun tbh. I have over thousands of dollars in guns, parts and ammo. One of the perks of being incel is money to spend on copes.

Hell of a spoiler! Lol

I have mixed thoughts, I think the whole 2nd ammendment is null and void because of how advanced the military has become. People should still have guns, but there's a difference between buying a combat weapon designed to kill humans and rifles/shotguns for hunting and sport.

Pistols are a bit weird when it comes to self defence due to the time it takes to unholster the weapon, hit the safety and get it ready for firing. Meanwhile the crazed person with the kife is already rushing you down and stabbing you. Unless you're Clint Eastwood level of gunslinger, you're probably getting stabbed. Maybe get some spray or your own knife instead.

Then there's getting held up at gun point. If a mugger sees you reach for your gun, you're dead! The only viable situation I can see it being useful is when someone is invading your property. Which is fair enough, no one wants their place burgled and desecrated by some degenerate.

Anybody that wants guns banned is a fucking faggot government worshiping bitch
I have mixed thoughts, I think the whole 2nd ammendment is null and void because of how advanced the military has become. People should still have guns, but there's a difference between buying a combat weapon designed to kill humans and rifles/shotguns for hunting and sport.
Slave think

Pistols are a bit weird when it comes to self defence due to the time it takes to unholster the weapon, hit the safety and get it ready for firing. Meanwhile the crazed person with the kife is already rushing you down and stabbing you. Unless you're Clint Eastwood level of gunslinger, you're probably getting stabbed. Maybe get some spray or your own knife instead.

Then there's getting held up at gun point. If a mugger sees you reach for your gun, you're dead! The only viable situation I can see it being useful is when someone is invading your property. Which is fair enough, no one wants their place burgled and desecrated by some degenerate.
Pretty much my reasoning. There is no way a modern civil militia can match the army and their advanced equipment and training today. It was once possible that a civil militia could possibly over throw the government if it got to dictorial but that is no longer possible. Good luck shooting what is effectively a pea shooter against todays armor and space missiles jfl.

Anybody that wants guns banned is a fucking faggot government worshiping bitch

Slave think
This. You think that police are going to save you? Hell, I’m a victim of police brutality myself (it happened back in 2013) and I can tell you straight up that the police don’t give a shit about you they only care about what they’re told. They also don’t even care about what’s right and wrong, provided that if they’re told something by their higher ups. If you think that only the police should have guns then you don’t understand politics. Look at Palestine. The Palestinians were disarmed by the Israelis who have all the guns and military power while Palestinian militants are fighting with crudely made submachine guns and homemade rockets. If you think the US government won’t do the same to you as the Israelis did to the Palestinians then perhaps you have no place in politics.

Im against the State prohibiting someone to buy weapons.

Why do criminals have guns?
-Because they buy them illegally

Why don't magazine bans work?
-even if criminals bought limited size magazines, they can carry multiple guns. That's actually what criminals did back in single shot musket days

Why banning full auto weapons doesn't work?
-back in the 80's, you could buy a full auto gun. After full auto weapons were banned, the amount of shootings started to increase.

Honestly I think every male hobby is getting bans and limitations. They ban guns, fast cars, sex dolls, etc.
Men are denied basic human needs and then aren't even allowed to cope.
No wonder they end their lives with a big bang

Banning guns is low iq tbh

Why do criminals have guns?
-Because they buy them illegally

Why don't magazine bans work?
-even if criminals bought limited size magazines, they can carry multiple guns. That's actually what criminals did back in single shot musket days

Why banning full auto weapons doesn't work?
-back in the 80's, you could buy a full auto gun. After full auto weapons were banned, the amount of shootings started to increase.

Honestly I think every male hobby is getting bans and limitations. They ban guns, fast cars, sex dolls, etc.
Men are denied basic human needs and then aren't even allowed to cope.
No wonder they end their lives with a big bang
Here’s a shotgun that was made out of iron bedposts and bound in curtain tape, with a steel rod at the back with clothespins attaching the electrical wires to it which goes to two double A batteries and ignited with the filament of a broken lightbulb. It uses matchhead powder and bolts or rocks as the charge and ammunition. Two inmates at a prison in Germany made this and took a jailer hostage before shooting through a pane of bullet-proof glass, shattering it, before they made their escape by car.
AA65B9C9 CEA2 4B6E 988A 4972EEEBA5E9

Many mass shooters have mental problems and libtards don’t wanna admit it

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion.He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up, Just as the founding fathers intended