Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gum pain unbearable makes me wanna end it

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
My gums have been swollen for two months now I've been coping with the pain with ibuprofen but now I'm out of it I was given a antibiotic but it makes me have panic attacks and I almost roped when taking it the pain stems from a tooth infection its so unbearable I wanna just Stab them til the pus comes out but don't wanna worsen it it's over for me I'm sweating my ass off rn from the pain

Teeth need cleaning, also might be brushing gums too much

do to the dentist and tell him to take the teeth out, that will solve it

it worked with me just fine

Only solution is for the dentist to open up the tooth.

Get the rotten teeth out & have the bad gum areas drained.

do to the dentist and tell him to take the teeth out, that will solve it

it worked with me just fine
You also had this before?

Only solution is for the dentist to open up the tooth.
I know if they removed it I'll probably hurt even more but fuck it a week or two of pain is nothing after two straight months of this shit

Teethrottercels on suicide watch.

I know if they removed it I'll probably hurt even more but fuck it a week or two of pain is nothing after two straight months of this shit
How long have you been taking antibiotics? Usually with antibiotics pain should subside after 2 days. They don't want to fix that while the tooth is inflamed because the painkillers don't work.

I had an inflamed tooth that hurt like hell and nothing helped, dentist gave me two injection in the are around the tooth, made a hole and removed tooth, now he puts in something every two weeks but there's no pain.

Brush your teeth retard. It's probably too late for that now though

How long have you been taking antibiotics? Usually with antibiotics pain should subside after 2 days. They don't want to fix that while the tooth is inflamed because the painkillers don't work.

I had an inflamed tooth that hurt like hell and nothing helped, dentist gave me two injection in the are around the tooth, made a hole and removed tooth, now he puts in something every two weeks but there's no pain.
Is your dentist a female?

Tooth pain is no joke. Pain so bad you can almost shit yourself.

Is your dentist a female?
Male, young guy, born 1994. Previous dentist was a female, I asked her for pain killer injection and she told me to endure it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back