Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gulf Sandcel calls in tactical support strike on levantine Phoenicians

Is it not just another chemical accident

Let's hope this is the start of ww3

Last edited:
Don't think they know yet
On the news, they said some shit about fireworks storage and/or petrol tank.

Who the fuck stores fireworks...next to a petrol tank...in a port...
Either it's bullshit or Mediterraneans are really negative IQ apes

Medcels being medcels...

The Phoenician thing is cope.

Can defo believe they would be that low IQ, the drop off in iq from Nordic to medcel is basically same as medcel/Aryan to full on ethnic, ie fucking huge

Is that true? Damn! But i only have one shed... Wtf AM i suppose to do with the stuff?

BAKALAKADAKA AYAYAYA

Don't think they know yet
That's my guess. If the Saudis dropped a couple of 2000-lb JDAMs for no reason, well, that'd be really awkward. Wonder what the U.S. Fifth Fleet is doing now.

That's my guess. If the Saudis dropped a couple of 2000-lb JDAMs for no reason, well, that'd be really awkward. Wonder what the U.S. Fifth Fleet is doing now.
If Saudis thought there was some IRG shit going down at that port, dropping that shit on a firework factory is just clowning them for comedy effect, which could be the idea after that black shit trump pulled on qasemi

If Saudis thought there was some IRG shit going down at that port, dropping that shit on a firework factory is just clowning them for comedy effect, which could be the idea after that black shit trump pulled on qasemi

I really fucking hate the Saudis. Don't think this is them, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back