Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Guitarpill

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
I remember back when I started high school, suddenly all the boys in my class started learning to play guitar. It was not uncommon to see guys sitting in the hallway strumming on a guitar in a Bob Marley t-shirt. I think the guitarpill is a legit way to statusmaxx.

Youngcels should guitarmaxx and run rock star game while they still have time.

Rap overcame rock as the most popular musical genre by far with the younger generation though...

whatafuck this avatar gif

Just rappermaxx

Rap overcame rock as the most popular musical genre by far with the younger generation though...
And not even good rap at that, now it's all about vapes and fucking Crocs or whatever those faggots like to wear these days

I play drums.

whatafuck this avatar gif
It's Dilbert.
Dilbert

I play drums.
Okay that's good too now you just need to be in a band. Make sure that the lead singer is at least a Chadlite so you can bask in his halo. I also recommend adopting the heroin chic look (low BF%) and not wearing a shirt when you play the drums. Also get at least one tattoo on your chest. A dragon or something.

there are many rap soundcloudmaxxers

Rap was popular when I was in high school too but people still liked rock. Trust me, the guitarpill is timeless. As long as you become a notable rock star you'll be able to ascend with some vintage hipster girls.

Nowadays carrying around a guitar is a severe nerd trait. Even if it still worked like in the old rockstar days, you still have to be somewhat attractive

You think this young guy here is getting laid?
Even with his exposure and tv appearances, nobody knows him aside from fans of the genre (typically dudes)

I think the guitarpill is a legit way to statusmaxx.

I've been playing Piano since i was 13. Learning an instrument to pick up women works only if you are a 5 or 6/10 plus. I can confirm from talking to other instrument playing males. One guy i knew learned guitar to pick up women. He played really well, extremely well in fact, but he was a 3/10 and never got the attention he wanted.
Your looks are your life.

MASSIVE fucking cope. Its all about face (race) & height aka GENETICS aka UNCHANGEABLE. No guitar for your genetics.

Youre either born desirable or not. No coping around it.

wish id started learning as a kid and taken de black pill at a young age. getting in a successful band is like the only way for an unattractive guy to get the best looking females

I've been playing Piano since i was 13. Learning an instrument to pick up women works only if you are a 5 or 6/10 plus. I can confirm from talking to other instrument playing males. One guy i knew learned guitar to pick up women. He played really well, extremely well in fact, but he was a 3/10 and never got the attention he wanted.
Also this.
Also this.

I never learnt :feelsrope:

Old fashioned boomer, rap is what's in now. FL Studio is the new guitar.

I began to play a few month ago and I gotta say it's good way to cope
wish id started learning as a kid and taken de black pill at a young age. getting in a successful band is like the only way for an unattractive guy to get the best looking females

I wanted to learn but never did, I was really good at guitar hero, I would have guitarmoged all those normies

Just have 30 tattoos and rappermax

Nah man. There is going to be resurgence in accordian music. I suggest all the youngcels dont' waste any time and get one before they start to become prohibitively expensive.

Cliff:

150215SCFetureAccordionPaulMarchese-41.jpg

I remember back when I started high school, suddenly all the boys in my class started learning to play guitar. It was not uncommon to see guys sitting in the hallway strumming on a guitar in a Bob Marley t-shirt. I think the guitarpill is a legit way to statusmaxx.

COPE

I’m sick as a dog and feeeeel like sheeeit.

Cope the unnattractive guys at my highschool playing guitar get no attention from foids.

Foids don't care about your hobbies or skills (that don't signal resource-acquisition ability) they only pretend to be interested if you're attractive.