Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL guiltripping chads into getting a reverse surgery to become incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Hear me out it just struck me we can guilt trip these fuckers play the sympathy card and see how it is to see the world through our eyes. They will get surgery and then they will see how much their personality matters and either force em to join us or off them selves. Either way its a win win :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Low IQ thread. Nobody will do that.

easier to put a bullet in their heads in Animal Crossing New Horizon

aren't chads already low iq and are prone to manipulation ?
Cope. Good genes come in packages. Good looking people tend to be mentally sharper. A life of loneliness actually damages your brain and makes you slow and retarded.

Cope. Good genes come in packages. Good looking people tend to be mentally sharper. A life of loneliness actually damages your brain and makes you slow and retarded.
oh damn :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It's like the ableism bullshit. Except this time it may work in the favor of incels.

Hear me out it just struck me we can guilt trip these fuckers play the sympathy card and see how it is to see the world through our eyes. They will get surgery and then they will see how much their personality matters and either force em to join us or off them selves. Either way its a win win :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Depth of Tartarus level IQ

will never happen :lul:

That'll only work if it was forced upon them by another, ain't no one doing that voluntarily.

im coping hard aint i.... :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

That's not true (look it up on the incel wiki). It is true however that loneliness fucks you up