Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Guide to making irl friends.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23474
  • Start date
Deleted member 23474

Deleted member 23474

Banned
-
I would like to start of by saying that (guy) friends DON'T CARE ABOUT LMS. (unless they are beta but then you shouldn't hang out with them anyways.)
Keep in mind that these steps works for me and I'm an autistic shortcel with subhuman looks :feelsautistic:

The first step is to start identifying who you are. Do you love rock/metal music like to play chess, gaming or anime etc.
Once this step is completed you need to find a large gathering of people if possible find gatherings related to what you like or who you are although not necessary.
Before attending this kind of thing you need to accept that no matter how subhuman or how many mistakes you have made you are still worthy of having friends and you still have human worth (might sound bluepilled but is nonetheless true)

After having done the previous steps you are ready to go to a gathering of people. Now don't come into this gathering/event expecting to make friends since it can often be a little off putting especially if you are autistic like me.
If you show up there try to make small talk with people or join conversations if you think you are annoying in these conversation you need to take the "literally everybody is annoying especially in conversation pill" the only 3 mistakes you can make here is either 1: Apologize for everything (I have a problem with this sometimes) 2: Being to political or talking about sensitive issues such as inceldom and 3: Talking about yourself to much and not actively listening. There may be more mistakes out there but these are common mistakes Socially awkward people make.

Now if you made one of these mistakes or completely avoided talking to begin with you shouldn't feel ashamed since you still took the first step in becoming more social and that's more than many people on this site can say.

As for many things in life in order to improve you need to do it regularly which means that you need to seek out social events often. Now another tip that works especially good if you are subhuman is to simply ask people you have talked to, about what they think about the conversation. If you are subhuman they will have less mercy in completely dissecting your conversational skill (especially foids who lack almost all empathy to low status males). You should however make the best out of this situation make a goal to try to improve the areas where you got critique. (Only do this last part with people you have no intention of being friends with since it falls in to mistake number 1)

If you followed these steps closely you might notice that you might have people you are more comfortable talking to. Good this is a sign that you have commonalities with these people and they might even consider you a friend already.
In order to continue growing a friendship you have to be with them regularly. To do this you can ask questions like "What are you doing on Saturday?" or "Is there any parties or hangouts coming up". Try to weave these lines in a conversation because otherwise it can be interpreted as clingy or even obsessive (especially if you are subhuman).

Although I'm not a psychologist I still (as a subhuman male) have quite a lot of friends ranging from Chads to even one incel friend. Keep in mind that you are not the only person in a friendship which means that you need to respect other peoples boundaries. This means that bringing up certain things like inceldom or other political views can make people very uncomfortable. This also works in reverse since non of my Chad friends brings up the topic of women since they know that I react uncomfortably in these topics. Friendships are in its very core an exchange of mutual respect.

The reason for posting this guide is because I have seen some very concerning threads from people who have no irl friends at all. This saddens me deeply considering we all are social creatures and no one I mean no one deserves to be alone.

I wish you all the best of luck. :)

Edit: This does not apply to foids

Last edited:
Imgur    Gb8r5ff

I genuinly don't try to Socialsplain you. I'm a subhuman male that got called creepy by a fat feminist even though I didn't even take notice in her. It's completely over for me when it comes to dating I'm 5'7 and I'm really ugly. Even my mom thinks I'm ugly.

However if you are not projecting your own insecurity on to me and posted the comic in a meme spirit then it was a really funny comic.

Last edited:
you need to accept that no matter how subhuman or how many mistakes you have made you are still worthy of having friends and you still have human worth
This is mighty bold of you

As a new recruit to the incel community and the "deeper" part of the internet in general. Could you explain what "kek" means I am genuinely curious?
It’s like “lol” , The word comes from league of legends if I remember correctly

Having big dick helps

This is mighty bold of you
Although foids might forever reject you I can with an almost certainly guarantee you that there are millions of males who would accept you as a friend. There are some males that are really sensitive to change in social status and they might reject you because of subhuman face being linked to status in general but they are sensitive beta males anyway so who cares.

Although foids might forever reject you I can with an almost certainly guarantee you that there are millions of males who would accept you as a friend. There are some males that are really sensitive to change in social status and they might reject you because of subhuman face being linked to status in general but they are sensitive beta males anyway so who cares.
I prefer to try in social situations like this forum where no-one has to see my face or my body language or hear my voice

Having big dick helps
Are you making a metaphor to confidence with the "big dick" or am I overanalyzing a simple joke?
I prefer to try in social situations like this forum where no-one has to see my face or my body language or hear my voice
Although it can be terrifying to expose yourself to other people I do sincerely recommend it since irl people can give you a kind of acceptance that no forum will ever give. I also went to therapy for my insecurity because there was a period where I was having panic attacks since I literally couldn't handle my self image (I cried almost everyday and even punched a hole through my wall). Getting therapy treatment (no medicine) helped me realize that no matter how ugly or grotesque I am I will always have human value ALWAYS.

You could also find acceptance in "monk mode" with the realization that everything is just what it is and everything happening to and around you is neutral.

From what I have gathered from you so far is that you seem to be a caring person considering that you didn't try to project your insecurities upon me. You seem more willing to listen than many other incels tbh. In conclusion I think it is a shame that you feel alone considering how much you have to offer to others.:)

Last edited:
Very nice and helpful article bro!

Thank you very much.

Very nice and helpful article bro!

Thank you very much.
Judging by your answer you seem to be an open minded person and I hope you get to share that personality with people irl.

I have no LMS therefore I cannot get a girlfriend.
I have no personality therefore I cannot make friends.
I am so subhuman even other incels can't comprehend it.
I was locked in a room with thirty people for 12 years, six hours a day and I couldn't make a single friend. Same thing in university. I saw the same people for years, we all had a common interest yet somehow I was still the outcast.
It's beyond over.

Guys do care about LMS, what cope is this.

Guys do care about LMS, what cope is this.
No, unless you are hanging out with simps who care about how female interpret their status most guys bond over commonalities

large gathering of people if possible find gatherings related to what you like or who you are although not necessary.
Been there done that, still was a complete outcast

I have no LMS therefore I cannot get a girlfriend.
I have no personality therefore I cannot make friends.
I am so subhuman even other incels can't comprehend it.
I was locked in a room with thirty people for 12 years, six hours a day and I couldn't make a single friend. Same thing in university. I saw the same people for years, we all had a common interest yet somehow I was still the outcast.
It's beyond over.

1. First one might be true
2. Not true you simply haven't been exposed enough to conversation in order determine it. Keep in mind that personality is a fluid spectrum and not a constant thing like looks or height
3. Yes, you might be subhuman but you will never be worthless and you still deserve friends
4. I don't think that is true. If you are autistic like me you may just be a silent outcast the first few times you expose yourself to people. This is normal and after awhile you might join conversation and progress naturally. It's not weird to not be good at socializing the first few times. Just keep in mind that you progress at your own speed.

Developing relations with females it might be over, but friend wise no it's not.

No, unless you are hanging out with simps who care about how female interpret their status most guys bond over commonalities
Bro that's legit cope

Guys care less but it still matters

Happy for you OP that you found a friend! Good luck !

My experience is the same
Being a friend is often about listening and a lot of initiating. I have the problem of talking about myself when I meet people and in the beginning I didn't interact with them instead I kinda vented more to them if that makes sense. This was the reason why I felt outcasted for along time since I didn't interact with them as friends should do. Initiating can also be a problem for shy people. I want to know the next party or the next hangout simply ask them.
Happy for you OP that you found a friend! Good luck !
Thank you :)
Bro that's legit cope

Guys care less but it still matters
I'm going to be 100% real with you. It might be a thing in the beginning and you might even have to initiate conversations which can be terrifying if you aren't used to it. However once you kinda know each other looks don't matter at all!

Last edited:
1. First one might be true
2. Not true you simply haven't been exposed enough to conversation in order determine it. Keep in mind that personality is a fluid spectrum and not a constant thing like looks or height
3. Yes, you might be subhuman but you will never be worthless and you still deserve friends
4. I don't think that is true. If you are autistic like me you may just be a silent outcast the first few times you expose yourself to people. This is normal and after awhile you might join conversation and progress naturally. It's not weird to not be good at socializing the first few times. Just keep in mind that you progress at your own speed.

Developing relations with females it might be over, but friend wise no it's not.
i was talking to a person i was trying to befriend. Conversation was pretty good considering my social skills then someome came along he was better friends with and they both COMPLETELY ignored me. I would ask a question and they'd pretend not to here me. This has happened on multiple occasions. It's soul crushing.
Very often the conversation never goes beyond small talk. I try to open up to them a bit but they dont do the same.

1.There are often larger friend groups and on rare occasions there are "monogamous" friendships. The better friend was probably just jealous that you "took his friend". This can happen but again those friendships usually end up in "break ups" since the person has a large chance of growing apart.

2.Small talk can be excruciating especially if you don't have much in common since the conversations often leads to the problems explained in my original post. If you find yourself being rejected allot you should consider talking to people you have opened up to and ask them what they thought of your conversation. (This is really hard to do but RESPECT if you do).

3.You should also consider going to therapy especially if you have deep insecurities, autism or both.
Therapy can be a life changer especially if you are honest with he/she. Remember their job is to listen and then analyze your situation. Having another opinion on your past decisions can really be life changing.

I don't want to argue with you because I think you deserve so much more. I instead encourage you to forget past experiences and take some of this to heart, it might just change your life.

Edit: Again I want you to be happy because we subhumans have it hard enough already.

I wish you the best of luck :)

It’s like “lol” , The word comes from league of legends if I remember correctly
Zoomer detected. It's from WOW, where the chat of the enemy faction is translated into a fantasy language. KEK is LOL for the Horde.

2.Small talk can be excruciating especially if you don't have much in common since the conversations often leads to the problems explained in my original post. If you find yourself being rejected allot you should consider talking to people you have opened up to and ask them what they thought of your conversation. (This is really hard to do but RESPECT if you do).
What problems are you referring here to. Quote please.

Overall didn't work for me/10.

Half a dozen people rejected me though far and that in nerd hobbies.

This is a cute thread, thank you op. I think most people on here should work to improving themselves despite our situation
A new taste for this forum, I wish u the best

Every friend I've ever made gradually would belittle me more and more the more he found I was low smv. Fuck these faggots.

What problems are you referring here to. Quote please.

Overall didn't work for me/10.

Half a dozen people rejected me though far and that in nerd hobbies.
Quoted from my original post

"1: Being too apologetic (I have a problem with this sometimes) 2: Being to political or talking about sensitive issues such as inceldom and 3: Talking about yourself to much and not actively listening."

What nerd hobbies do you have @Gyros_Pretcel?

What nerd hobbies do you have?
Boardgames, living card games, tabletop miniature wargames, scale modeling, pen and paper RPGs, also a bit into LARP.

Too much reading