Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Guide to getting rid of a oneitis/crush for youngcels

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
TLDR: Chad ALWAYS wins, even in middle school. Realize that they’re not attracted to you, so don’t sperg on the bluepill and cuck out

Tbhngl I clickbaited a bit, you literally can’t get rid of it if you’re going through puberty because your hormones are fucking with your brain but this will lessen the intensity of your feelings.

1. Realize that all women are the same, realize that (if you’re not a larper) if you’re an ugly looking or very short dude, you aren’t even considered as a viable option for her.

2. Girls have more options than you think. My oneitis in middle school actually dated a Chad who was in high school. I thought I was only competing with dudes in my school, but that was false. A short 13 year old is in the same dating pool as a tall 16/17 year old. If you’re the kind of teen to end up on .co,you think you’re more attractive than a guy whos tall and handsome?

Logically, from their perspective, there is no point to dating you over the more attractive person. It isn’t like the average middle schooler can betabux and buy her a house and car, so there’s no real point to dating an incel tier dude

3. Most of these girls aren’t attracted to you. I’ve seen couples where a guy is a low tier normie and the girl is around that same level(bear in mind, these are really young girls, they’re essentially testing to see what kinds of guys they can get), but when they see a Chad, their bf INSTANTLY is seen as no more than a pest, they see a better option and they want it. And really, it makes sense. Why settle for dog food when you can have a well made steak?

Understand that you’ll never be seen as attractive, and you’ll never get the girl you want. Unless you’re :chad:

Don’t be like me and waste time listening to them rant about their exes, don’t buy them gifts, don’t be an emotional tampon, don’t be a cuck.

Remember love doesn't exist lol

Stalk all of her social medias. Eventually you will find something that will break your heart and you will realise you never had a chance with her the whole time

Stalk all of her social medias. Eventually you will find something that will break your heart and you will realise you never had a chance with her the whole time
Yes, as @KingOfRome has said, the best and most potent blackpills are self administered