Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Guide] How not to be a cuck.

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-
1RUCJ6j.png

Guns don't kill people, femoids being cunts kill people.

Killing children and domestic animals is never okay in my book.

They don't know right from wrong.

AscendedNormie said:
Killing children and domestic animals is never okay in my book.

They don't know right from wrong.

Adam Lanza said that's why kids should be killed.

saddupbro said:
Adam Lanza said that's why kids should be killed.

Well he was nuts, and a piece of shit for killing innocent kids. Failed shooter.

AscendedNormie said:
Well he was nuts, and a piece of shit for killing innocent kids. Failed shooter.

I don't think he was much more nuts than many of us.

Some parts of what he said does make sense in a twisted kind of way, that would resonate with us incels:

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/wLHCuzW3-uA[/video]

First mistake was asking

Rahmawn said:
First mistake was asking
You never ask a female.

You tell her to join you.

saddupbro said:
I don't think he was much more nuts than many of us.

Some parts of what he said does make sense in a twisted kind of way, that would resonate with us incels:

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/wLHCuzW3-uA[/video]

Killing CHILDREN is NEVER okay. Never justified by any mental illness. Kill all the adult roasties and numale fags you want. They got a chance to grow up and experience life.

The kids Lanza killed were all under 7. They didn't even get to live. He's a fucking monster, undeserving of any media attention. And he only wanted to kill kids.

I would destroy his grave if the location was disclosed.

AscendedNormie said:
Killing CHILDREN is NEVER okay. Never justified by any mental illness. Kill all the adult roasties and numale fags you want. They got a chance to grow up and experience life.

The kids Lanza killed were all under 7. They didn't even get to live. He's a fucking monster, undeserving of any media attention. And he only wanted to kill kids.

Sorry, did you listen to his full short diatribe?  That was his point. He said that he needed to save the kids from a life of misery.

I don't think that's true though.

but anyway, these kids will grow up to be adults who are even more heavily invested in life, and then they might get randomly gunned down.

Although one might want to kill roasties and numales, when you're randomly attacking people, there's no way to tell, you could be killing innocents which could be some of those kids grown up.

saddupbro said:
Sorry, did you listen to his full short diatribe?  That was his point. He said that he needed to save the kids from a life of misery.

I don't think that's true though.

but anyway, these kids will grow up to be adults who are even more heavily invested in life, and then they might get randomly gunned down.

Although one might want to kill roasties and numales, when you're randomly attacking people, there's no way to tell, you could be killing innocents which could be some of those kids grown up.

It doesn't matter dude, they're fucking babies. If they truly dislike life in adulthood, sui is a choice they can make. This guy was a piece of shit.

AscendedNormie said:
It doesn't matter dude, they're fucking babies. If they truly dislike life in adulthood, sui is a choice they can make. This guy was a piece of shit.

I don't agree with him, I'm just playing the devil's advocate here.

Some would say that by the time they wanna sui, they've already suffered so much.

Plus, what's your method for separating the guilty and innocent? 

Shooting up frats and sorors?

saddupbro said:
I don't agree with him, I'm just playing the devil's advocate here.

Some would say that by the time they wanna sui, they've already suffered so much.

Plus, what's your method for separating the guilty and innocent? 

Shooting up frats and sorors?

Dude... Playing devils advocate for mass child murderer, come on... dude... just... step back... take a look... like what the fuck...

JovanD said:
Dude... Playing devils advocate for mass child murderer, come on... dude... just... step back... take a look... like what the fuck...

lol, you have a murderer's pic.

you wanna be the devil's advocate to provide a full picture. otherwise people might think themselves into corners.

anyway, I don't advocate killing random kids to remove the future suffering of some of them.

I believe that revenge should be carried out to exact the most justice, not random victims.

saddupbro said:
lol, you have a murderer's pic.

you wanna be the devil's advocate to provide a full picture. otherwise people might think themselves into corners.

anyway, I don't advocate killing random kids to remove the future suffering of some of them.

I believe that revenge should be carried out to exact the most justice, not random victims.

And Jezebel from Fallout 4 had a point too in her own twisted  way, but you don't need a devils advocate to understand the absurdity.

JovanD said:
And Jezebel from Fallout 4 had a point too in her own twisted  way, but you don't need a devils advocate to understand the absurdity.

The thing is, I can sorta see the twisted logic behind Lanza's thinking. It's highly cynical, but so are we over here.

Plus, I'm not sure if @AscendedNormie knew of it, so I put it forth.