Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [ guests] You get no matches? are you a virgin? have you never been kissed? GTFIH to learn the truth

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
You are ugly. Good-looking guys don't have to spend one second of their lives improving themselves. They were born with a great personality which people can perceive just by looking at their faces. Are you told by everyone that you'll eventually find " that special girl"? that's a lie too. That girl doesn't exist, and even if she existed she would not want to be with someone ugly. Bear in mind, that women DEMAND and feel ENTITLED to have the best of the best. They hate the idea of settling down with an average or below average guy. They'd rather stay single than settle down with you. Your female friends, if you have any, hate your ugly face, they probably make fun of you behind your back. While you are all alone, they are out there fucking other guys. Women are not your friends.

Have you tried Tinder, Badoo etc, and you get no matches? that's because you are ugly too. If women online don't want you, they will not want you in real life either. All women 18+ are on some dating app. So if you get no matches, it's over for you. You may try to fraud your picture to boost your matches; but as soon as you meet her, and she lays her eyes upon you, she'll destroy you because you look nothing like the guy she saw in the pictures. That's the reality of modern dating.

I approve of this message.

Guests - you know in your heart the truth of the blackpill. It's time to swallow.

Guests eyes: 0_0 >:0 >:c :/ -_- o_o :^)

you get no matches? that's because you are ugly too.

Probably the most suicidal thing I've had to experience. Tried tinder three times and got zero fucking matches every attempt which is how I discovered how ugly I was.

Probably the most suicidal thing I've had to experience. Tried tinder three times and got zero fucking matches every attempt which is how I discovered how ugly I was.
too scared to try it out tbh

Bumping because of awareness.

True , time to kill yourself

Checked tinder. Still no matches

Bluepillers: 38
Time to become self-aware once and for all.

OP you forgot one thing. That these average guys or below average guys cannot compare themselves to average or below average girls, because of Juggernaught law, which does not apply to men.

bluepillers: 1

It's over buddy whoever you are

It's called being a decent human being :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Water is wet but nicely said. Female "friends" only see you as another hopeless orbiter to temporarily interact with for an ego boost when they're bored. You're just worthless and easily replaceable attention used for when the people they actually care about or want to fuck are busy. Women are trash.

Last edited: