Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Guest Survey Results

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I've gained 104 respones in total and it's time to share them as promised. I'm not sure how reliable the data is it's possible that some users on this site filled out the survey and skewed the results but I have a decent sample size atleast

Gs1

Around half the guests who answered seemed to have heard about us through the Toronto Killer, the other half from reddit and other sources like youtube channels

Gs2

Around 15 percent of the guests identified as lurking incels which is more then I expected, probably represents the real world ratio of incels to normies
Capture9

More female guests then male guests which leads me to believe there might be at least a few female accounts on this site.
Gs3

Most of the lurking normies seem to hate us but it was surprising to see half sympathize and related to us to some extent, tiny bit of lifefuel
Gs4

It's actually funny the amount of cognitive dissonance going on. More than half the respondents seem to deny the blackpill in its entirety but 3/4 admit to lookism being a problem in society. Which one is it? lol
Women only admit to lookism being a problem only when it affects them.

Here are the rest:
Gs5

Gs6

I also added a general comments where the opinions were diverse. Most were normie platitudes so wont bother including them in this thread

Who cares what a bunch of kafirs think?

Were you the author of the last survey? And is N perma'd?

Most normies are logically inconsistent and low IQ.

Though that femoid to male percentage is pretty shocking

I am pretty sure there are at least 5 females browsing right nowtbh tbh

Jesus christ, these next few months are going to cancer. The thing is, women are always going to be OBSESSED with us due to our low inhibition and dark triad posting. We may be ugly, but we are more interesting online than their beta subhuman boyfriends. Women are disgustingly primitive. These hybristophillic cunts reading our threads now have probably already fallen in love with a few member profiles. Of course any irl interaction with them would end badly.

Jesus christ, these next few months are going to cancer. The thing is, women are always going to be OBSESSED with us due to our low inhibition and dark triad posting. We may be ugly, but we are more interesting online than their beta subhuman boyfriends. Women are disgustingly primitive. These hybristophillic cunts reading our threads now have probably already fallen in love with a few member profiles. Of course any irl interaction with them would end badly.
lol some woman emailed me her instagram

I fucking wish. So far not a single person has contacted me. Maybe because of my conversion kek.

the normies are stalking us as we speak

I fucking wish. So far not a single person has contacted me. Maybe because of my conversion kek.

"Femoids want psychopaths/high IQ men" is blue pilled cope pulled right out of /r/theretardpill

Wtf so many females in here.

Listen up foids, if you actually cared about us then you woukd have sex with us. Idc about your virtue signalling

All those female guests (probably 350lb men) and not a single one would date us...it's over.

normies, when will they learn?

Though that femoid to male percentage is pretty shocking
It's honestly pretty sad that there are so many female lurkers here just to feel better about themselves seeing a bunch of guys in our position. To be completely honest, the vast majority of girls who do this are our equivalent looksmatch anyways.

and you backtraced the ip addresses and sent a death signal to their computers right?

View attachment 10561

More female guests then male guests which leads me to believe there might be at least a few female accounts on this site.
View attachment 10562

Of course most of them are going to be women. Just think about how logical women are

"Wow theres a site full of guys that hate women, better go check it out", I bet they feel very powerful browsing knowing that they could help us all if they wanted to

Women coming here = rich guy walking through a ghetto filled with homeless people just cuz

That said even if there are account on here that belong to women they will get banned as soon as they get exposed or try to attentionwhore and thank god for that

I am pretty sure there are at least 5 females browsing right nowtbh tbh
I'm confused as to why this isn't a closed forum so all the female lurkers cant laugh at us just because they need to feel powerful