Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guess what race he is before reading

i'm white, where is my GF

Before i read anything the first one that came to mind was noodlewhore.

Guessed he was Indian and I was right.

white mixed with curry
edit: I was half wrong

I knew he was curry by the whiny tone. So many of these useless bluepilled curries come to the US thinking they will have orgies with white women. :feelshaha:

I read that in indian accent all throughout.

I first thought he was rice, but was not surprised at all that he was curry since we are for all intents and purposes, at the bottom of the sexual totem pole

Over for curries, he wouldn't have any more luck if he was born here, unless he was chadpreet.

He might join us

Do you think this Indian engineering student will become a rapist? End up on some Chris Hansen video someday?

his race is incel

Nailed it tbh

Indians need to stop begging whites for jobs. Fucking subhuman beggar peasant slave race.

Yeah I don’t know why a lot of curries think they’ll find a white foid just for moving to America the bluepill is strong in curyland

Attachments

• E2B5D400-84A3-4F54-B584-DAC9ACE1B5C4.jpeg
    E2B5D400-84A3-4F54-B584-DAC9ACE1B5C4.jpeg
    165.8 KB · Views: 9
I guessed asian but curries have it more brutal.

The plight of currycels. And how can even after all this he's not blackpilled?

Meanwhile being an indian girl in the US:

My mom is a OBYGN in India and she likes telling us stories about her patients. So, last night, when I was talking to my mom and her friend who is also an OBGYN, she told me about an incident. Apparently a 23yo bf/gf came into her office to get an abortion. She asked them if they were married. When they said no, she got pissed at them. She said that they should have known better than this and that they have the audacity to go get an abortion.

What my mom doesn't know is that I've had slept with a bunch of guys already. I am currently in the US and I (24F) have been having sex for the past year. I am really enjoying my freedom and discovering myself. I consider myself a staunch fourth wave feminist.

Source: reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/he2y9g/my_mom_made_me_feel_extremely_shitty_about_having/

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

NOT EVEN TUTORIAL MODE

ITS A VIDEO OF A PERFECT PLAYTHROUGH THAT YOU JUST HAVE TO LET PLAY ITSELF

Meanwhile being an indian girl in the US:

Source: reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/he2y9g/my_mom_made_me_feel_extremely_shitty_about_having/

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

NOT EVEN TUTORIAL MODE

ITS A VIDEO OF A PERFECT PLAYTHROUGH THAT YOU JUST HAVE TO LET PLAY ITSELF
She got beaten by chad as well.

I am guessing he is a curry

I tried to blackpill him, telling him that Indians are at the bottom of the race hierarchy in the dating world.

This is how he responded:

JFC I could've just saved the trouble and gone to TRP or FA for this hierarchy crap. It's true for online dating, I'll give you that. But I think I might stand a chance or at least have fun trying if I could meet women/hang out with them in person. Can you tell me how I can do that right now?

HAHAHAHA. :feelshaha: Well at least he is close to discovering the truth.

I tried to blackpill him, telling him that Indians are at the bottom of the race hierarchy in the dating world.

This is how he responded:

HAHAHAHA. :feelshaha: Well at least he is close to discovering the truth.
He already integrated into the soy culture :soy: and girls still don't fuck him :feelshaha:

My guess was correct tbh, currycel. I would've guessed ricecel if I hadn't read the thread but I can tell from the tone of confusion and discovery of not being able to get any women in the West, is really curry trait. If it was a ricecel who made the thread it'd be more to the pain and sufferings

knew he would be curry, wouldn't have been surprised if he was rice though

Getting fuckes by tyrone
brootal

He's 5'11 too, which is tall for a curry. Still over. Brutal.
6 foot law

I guessed asian but curries have it more brutal.
never began for currycels

Over for curries, he wouldn't have any more luck if he was born here, unless he was chadpreet.
It's bad out there for curries, but the accent is a death sentence

brootal

6 foot law

never began for currycels

It's bad out there for curries, but the accent is a death sentence

Accent doesn't mean anything. A white Chad with a curry accent will be seen as funny and quirky and still slay.

I knew he was curry by the whiny tone. So many of these useless bluepilled curries come to the US thinking they will have orgies with white women. :feelshaha:
Source 2

I knew it was gonna be a curry.

Idk, if a chick had an Indian accent, it would kill my boner.
Women care about bones first. If you don’t have that, it’s already over. A stupid-sounding accent sucks, but it’s only a minor detail in comparison

Indians need to stop begging whites for jobs. Fucking subhuman beggar peasant slave race.
Seethe more cuckold. That’s literally how the English took control of India. First begged the Indian states to open up for British enterprise and then built an army of 120,000 soldiers (mostly Indian mercenaries) and attacked after the Mughal Empire collapsed. Indians are only doing the reverse little dicky cuckboi. If you’re Indian, you wouldn’t say no to Indian occupation of Western institutions.

Our fellow currycel Pichai is now bringing billions to India:
B4AFEDF4 81E0 4F11 8BCA D71AC43F432A

Meanwhile low T, shrimp dicked, house n*gger, slave, cuckold aka @wereqryan can only seethe at fellow currycels doing their duty.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited: