Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guess what I look like

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
1000 approaches IRL

almost 2000 messages online

pretty much 100% rejection. Never been on a date.

Pretty much? Volcel. Truecels have a rejection rate of 100%.

Same here, OP. Just double the IRL rejections.

I assume you look like a truecel. ( Big nose, Ethnic skin,Balding)

Just post a pic

Record IRL approaches pls

Plastic surgeey, my friend. That or the rope.

leaked op's picture

Tumblr nyou6jyy2y1qcvru5o1 128020160427 083425

Plastic surgeey, my friend. That or the rope.
I will be getting a lot of that this year (plastic surgery that is)

As of right now I´d say I mog Blackops2cel by about 0.5-1 point although I have completely different things about my face that make me incel. Luckily literally all my flaws are fixable with surgery, otherwise I would have roped a long time ago.

He has a better eye area than me, but I have much better coloring. I look Spanish.

It looks like my whole face is melting because I have the most severe case of NCT I´ve ever seen on anyone. I also have no cheekbones and an asymetrical jaw like this, except that my jaw is severly rounded, pretty much no angularity.

hqdefault.jpg

theres nothing left but cope or rope

I will be getting a lot of that this year (plastic surgery that is)

As of right now I´d say I mog Blackops2cel by about 0.5-1 point although I have completely different things about my face that make me incel. Luckily literally all my flaws are fixable with surgery, otherwise I would have roped a long time ago.

He has a better eye area than me, but I have much better coloring. I look Spanish.

It looks like my whole face is melting because I have the most severe case of NCT I´ve ever seen on anyone. I also have no cheekbones and an asymetrical jaw like this, except that my jaw is severly rounded, pretty much no angularity.

hqdefault.jpg

It'll be expensive but possible.

The good thing is that you tried. You have the social skills to talk and strike up conversations. It'll help you out, a lot, after you get those surgeries.

It'll be expensive but possible.

The good thing is that you tried. You have the social skills to talk and strike up conversations. It'll help you out, a lot, after you get those surgeries.
I´ve planned on spending 25k this year on my face. Every cent I make goes into improving my looks. I´m so sick of being ugly and undesirable.

He has a better eye area? YOOOOOOOOOO......

He has a better eye area? YOOOOOOOOOO......
yes, he has bug eyes, but I have severe NCT and Ptosis in my left eye.

Having said that I legit have a chance at getting god tier hunter eyes after surgery because I have good hooding and vertically narrow and horizontally wideset eyes.