Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Guess the virgin

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
all these videos are such er fuel. The one whore is 18 and says has 30-70 lays and is condescending as hell to everyone else shs thinks might be a virgin. This shit has to be scricpted otherwise this is just pure er fuel all these types of videos. Who would even agree to this i don't know.

so much for JBB

two rices and nigger on the start :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Bluepilled cucks: Inkwells are jealous of this woman for her active and “HEALTHY” sexual life.

Bitch is probably one dick away from creating a new STD in her melting pot of a vagina.

already know that its the ricecel

not a single second

it's offtopic. can't the jewish mods on this site take a bit of shitposting??????
i got warning for "many men" and "not even a single second"

srs? mods seem more strict here than serge's other forum.
yeah now im trying to avoid mistakes and put more effort in some posts

jfl never one second

all these videos are such er fuel. The one whore is 18 and says has 30-70 lays and is condescending as hell to everyone else shs thinks might be a virgin. This shit has to be scricpted otherwise this is just pure er fuel all these types of videos. Who would even agree to this i don't know.

That Thot with 70 Lays i would not fuck her honestly she just disgusts me .
And this guy telling it like ist completely normal to have 100 lays at 25 .
Well , i got 2 years to fuck 100 foids now , wish me luck bois .

Also , that Virgin is Chadlite .
I can really respect his decision to wait til marriage , he could easily get sex if he wanted and he knows it .

Hes a volcel no incel virgin would choose to take part

Also the rice is clearly cel 'recently'

i watched this video and it surprised me

The virgin is sitting right in front of my screen.

I sure wish i felt like seeing some ads!

But i don't...

And no one can ever tell

What will she tell her husband before marriage

Teehee I went trough an Explorative phase and fucked every chad that moves

She would best serve as a public onahole toilet

Hes a volcel no incel virgin would choose to take part
If an actual incel took part of that it wouldn't be much of a game because its not hard to guess that the most hideous looking guy there will be the virgin

jonathan is obviously lying and a virgin

lol wtf is this even

Last edited:
Just look at the comemnt section. Everybody hates Sean for some reason. He is cocky and unlikeable... If he would look better they would find it attractive and sexy.

Just look at the comemnt section. Everybody hates Sean for some reason. He is cocky and unlikeable... If he would look better they would find it attractive and sexy.
Lifefuel that the whore is getting lots of hate too. A few whores are defending her as well but they're getting btfo

so much for JBB
He's a volcel, every white women in the vicinity is ready to get THROATED by him and wear a black choker to let everyone know they did.

youtube also put that in my suggested videos queue....

I would say I'm not a virgin I fucked ur mum (joke)