Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guess the ethnicity of the chatGPT CEO

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Chatgpt will fuck over most of wagies, including incels. With this information, guess the race of the CEO

440px-Sam_Altman_CropEdit_James_Tamim.jpg

Last edited:
White or rice

Chatgpt will fuck over most of wagies, including incels. With this information, guess the race of the CEO

Most people who created ChatGPT are Jews. ChatGPT ofc refuses to admit that, but a guy I know managed to make it admit that it's Jewish.

he has that reptilian look same with Epstein and zucc

Jews are evil but they are smart

ironic giving how much trouble they've had with restraining it, and how much more work they have to do in order to censor it totally

"CEO"

I guess Jew then?

He is also an irl faggot I heard

To be honest, being alive is overrated asf. Let them have this shit world.

I once checked that for all the ceos
JEW

I will forgive the Jews for destroying the West if they give me a fully customizeable robo mommy domme gf.

To be honest, being alive is overrated asf. Let them have this shit world.
That's what I think tbh. if they starve us, then they can die living in their bunkers, there won't be enough slaves to maintain shit and the rich will eventually fight each other for it

Tinder was also created by kikes, and yet there are still bluepilled faggots asking why people here don't like Jews :feelskek:

Another servant of Dajjal. Might be new to you. Not new for me. Believe it or not. These people get their commands directly from Dajjal.