Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Guess i'm gonna live the NEET life.

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
-
just fucked up my interview for a job because im a socially awkward subhuman. this is so unfair, this world is built for NT >5's , how am i supposed to get a job if i have no fucking experience.
they asked bullshit questions as well: "describe a time when you used your initiative" WTF i've never used my initiative because i've never been in a scenario where i needed initiative. The only initiative i've ever taken was making an account here because i knew it was fully over for me.
gonna apply to a job at a bullshit warehouse to sell my soul for a couple bucks, even then im probably too autistic to do warehouse work. My life is complete shit.

just fucked up my interview for a job because im a socially awkward subhuman. this is so unfair, this world is built for NT >5's , how am i supposed to get a job if i have no fucking experience.
they asked bullshit questions as well: "describe a time when you used your initiative" WTF i've never used my initiative because i've never been in a scenario where i needed initiative. The only initiative i've ever taken was making an account here because i knew it was fully over for me.
gonna apply to a job at a bullshit warehouse to sell my soul for a couple bucks, even then im probably too autistic to do warehouse work. My life is complete shit.
Welcome to NEEThood brocef! :feelsaww:

if you can get a NEET lifestyle then go for it.
i wish i could neet but i still like having financial independence and making money and i don't wanna end up waiting for the govt to give me cash but they won't anyway since it's shit poor here and no one is getting NEET buxx even with disability.
"describe a time when you used your initiative"
they mean "did you was initiative" with a woman since they want sexhavers in the work place.
sexhavers are more confident and productive in the work place plus they can't quit their jobs since they need money to betabuxx their fat roastiers.

Deliver mail or something like that warehouse work will make you cripple under the NTpill

Im so glad I work in a field that doesnt do interviews. I remember them asking retarded shit like that back when I applied for wagie jobs like being a grocery store bagger. Its so difficult to answer such questions and they will only hire you if youre attractive. They use it as an excuse to keep ugly people from getting hired. I doubt even 99% of college educated normies could answer that question.
You have to make shit up. Interviews are literally just acting competitions,

Im so glad I work in a field that doesnt do interviews. I remember them asking retarded shit like that back when I applied for wagie jobs like being a grocery store bagger. Its so difficult to answer such questions and they will only hire you if youre attractive. They use it as an excuse to keep ugly people from getting hired. I doubt even 99% of college educated normies could answer that question.

Exactly, I don’t understand how answering vague meaningless questions will allow the employer to evaluate you on your ability to actually do the job.

This “intERview” bullshit has been intentionally created to place an extra hurdle in people’s path to getting employed.

The intERview stage is just for the employER to evaluate your looks and your level of neurotypicality.

If you’re ugly and/or autistic male, you won’t get hired in most places EVEN IF you answER the interviewER’s dumb questions with as much sophistication and eloquence as William Shakespeare.

They will use your answers in the intERview as justification for rejecting you, when the real reason is because you’re ugly and/or autistic