Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Guess how many thrusts can each foid take before getting raped to death! Highschool edition

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
In my opinion first girl 30000 thrusts
second bitch 25000
third 45000 loose pussy vibes
fourth 30000
fifth 37000
6th 25000

Disclaimer, this is not a threat of violence. Neither I or people taking part in this hypothetical scenario would actually commit rape. Its just a hypothetical fun little thought experiment

IT bait award.

What a happier world it would be if these foids were chained and with a burqa.

1 with knife through heart

IT bait number 63737376372828272

Who else high af rn? :smonk:

You probably an IT infiltrator or at least a glowie

You probably an IT infiltrator or at least a glowie
Joined Jul 27, 2024 Posts 97

How so? Is talking about rape somehow illegal? Why do you know about IT or "glowie" even though you joined a few days ago???

I wonder how long it actually takes a woman to get raped to death irl

how many days before op gets banned

I wonder how long it actually takes a woman to get raped to death irl
How should that even work ? I doubt rape destroys any vital organs

It actually does happen. bitches get raped to death.
Yeah but what would cause the death exactly ? Exhaustion ? Internal bleedings ?

Hey feds do you have doctor pepper in the vending machine ?

Hey feds do you have doctor pepper in the vending machine ?
bro I made it very clear its just a fun guessing game. I said
"Disclaimer, this is not a threat of violence. Neither I or people taking part in this hypothetical scenario would actually commit rape. Its just a hypothetical fun little thought experiment"

bro I made it very clear its just a fun guessing game. I said
"Disclaimer, this is not a threat of violence. Neither I or people taking part in this hypothetical scenario would actually commit rape. Its just a hypothetical fun little thought experiment"
I personally don’t care, I just think it’s sus sense there clearly under age and that’s how they’ll get you.

I personally don’t care, I just think it’s sus sense there clearly under age and that’s how they’ll get you.
They are not underage. According to their social media posts they already graduated highschool.

They are not underage. According to their social media posts they already graduated highschool.
They could still be underage, there are many people who graduated at 17.

too ugly to rape

Ok but they’re boring looking anyway

Reminds me of that knife dildo from Se7en

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back