Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Guess her age

Question

Votes: 2 7.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 6 21.4%

Votes: 9 32.1%

Votes: 6 21.4%

Votes: 4 14.3%

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I would say she is my looksmatch.

8374f8d1 6168 4ce5 a4c7 1fcaa1aa6db3

Wouldnt suprise me if she was 22

Old enough to grape
Purple Drank 3D GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

ngl can’t even be picky, i’d date.

I want to krempi her

Looks oldER than my 50yo mothER, but I've CHOsen 22

She doesnt even look bad imo
She has a masculine looking face tbh. Especially her eye-area. Doesn't look very feminine. You can also tell she has thinning hair up there. I bet if you dug some in her hair with your fingers you would be able to see her skull easily. It's very common with white foids nowadays, but they try to hide it, it also become more grey up there so they dye their hair. She also has pretty bad skin, look at her chin, and it looks like she popped a pimple over her eye on her forehead. Some eczema on her cheekbones too. You can tell she eats a shit diet like most foids nowadays, but she's still my looksmatch even though she is deteriorating a little.

She has a masculine looking face tbh. Especially her eye-area. Doesn't look very feminine. You can also tell she has thinning hair up there. I bet if you dug some in her hair with your fingers you would be able to see her skull easily. It's very common with white foids nowadays, but they try to hide it, it also become more grey up there so they dye their hair. She also has pretty bad skin, look at her chin, and it looks like she popped a pimple over her eye on her forehead. Some eczema on her cheekbones too. You can tell she eats a shit diet like most foids nowadays, but she's still my looksmatch even though she is deteriorating a little.
Yes u can tell she isnt very good looking but i still find her attractive for some reason

Her skin is still somewhat intact so she can't be older than 30, but her hair is too thin to be younger than 25. Gotta be 28 :feelsthink:

Her skin is still somewhat intact so she can't be older than 30, but her hair is too thin to be younger than 25. Gotta be 28 :feelsthink:
You are correct. Did you reverse search the image or something?

30+ at least, or she is just drug addict

Sorta reminds me of my mom and she’s 52

I can tell she looks aged and unhealthy. I would say she looks like she is in her late 30s