Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Guess from which subreddit it's posted

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
Screenshot 136

damn further proof ricecels equal volcel if they don't go to EE

Low T Yayoi cope

Asian masculinity
close, aznidentity

honestly asian men awfull lot thinks about slavic women ( guess, easier white women to obtain ( cause EE is third world shithole ))

close, aznidentity

honestly asian men awfull lot thinks about slavic women ( guess, easier white women to obtain ( cause EE is third world shithole ))
money max and thug max game there is legit as long as u don't leave

what asian guys/slav foids are they talking about? I obviously cant speak for all slav foids but those in russia are not too enthusiastic about asian men in general if they dont come from a "white" country (usa, canada, etc) and are not "whites" among asians (japs, south koreans). And then only because they dig muh asian culture and/or want to escape the all-seeing eye of russian pakhomia (the latter is far, far more common as you can imagine).

Last edited:
No idea tbh, i don't really know a lot of reddit subs

what asian guys/slav foids are they talking about? I obviously cant speak for all slav foids but those in russia are not too enthusiastic about asian men in general if they dont come from a "white" country (usa, canada, etc) and are not "whites" among asians (japs, south koreans). And then only because they dig muh asian culture and/or want to escape the all-seeing eye of russian pakhomia (the latter is far, far more common as you can imagine).
absolutely and ricecels higher their ego cause they have white women, a lot chinese i heard marry russian foids, doesn't help that there's surplus of 30 million men in china

a lot chinese i heard marry russian foids, doesn't help that there's surplus of 30 million men in china
It's even promoted by the government. There's several documentaries about how it is quirky and cool to marry a chinese, celebrate cultural differences, have experiences to share with each other etc etc. Of course pretty much all examples of russian/chinese couples that are presented are chinese man + russian foid.

close, aznidentity
They call every non Asian guy they don't like incels but the thing is they're considered incels on reddit too for be against wmaf relationships.

It's even promoted by the government. There's several documentaries about how it is quirky and cool to marry a chinese, celebrate cultural differences, have experiences to share with each other etc etc. Of course pretty much all examples of russian/chinese couples that are presented are chinese man + russian foid.
fucc russia is really that cucked ? ricecels from r/aznidentity must be celebrating cause they lust over white women ( and it's positive image for them ( aka they fucc white foids and white men can't fucc noodlewhores ))

also honest question to you, i'm slavcel too...how percentage relationship are russian men/foreign foid and foreign men/russian foid i suspect that should be aroung 90% in favour of russian foids...i heard that 2018 WC was fuckfest for russian foids and nightmare for russian men

and what do you think why they promote relationships with chinese men ( might be also done cause chinese colonization of siberia )
how much do you see interracial relationships in russia ?
They call every non Asian guy they don't like incels but the thing is they're considered incels on reddit too for be against wmaf relationships.
i know, i something feel bad for them like i fell bad for @BummerDrummer, they cope with they 'racial superiority' despite that they live in western countries, use western technology, goods of western civilization.
Even thought that i love some parts of japanese culture ( weebery stuff, manga and samurai armors, katanas )

Not to mention of it that image of asian men in their minds is done by 'evull' white western media and not biology...

Last edited:
fucc russia is really that cucked ? ricecels from r/aznidentity must be celebrating cause they lust over white women ( and it's positive image for them ( aka they fucc white foids and white men can't fucc noodlewhores ))
It's not about all ricecels, it's about chinese specifically. They never talk about japcels, (south) koreans, ricecels from the usa or canada, for example.

also honest question to you, i'm slavcel too...how percentage relationship are russian men/foreign foid and foreign men/russian foid i suspect that should be aroung 90% in favour of russian foids...i heard that 2018 WC was fuckfest for russian foids and nightmare for russian men
I think that women who date/marry a foreigner outnumber men. For immigrating men it's rather uncommon to move say to canada/usa single. Most "export" their russian wives as well (I hear it's actually easier to immigrate if you move with your wife), or find a girl in russia and move her over. You can imagine what happens next.

and what do you think why they promote relationships with chinese men ( might be also done cause chinese colonization of siberia )
how much do you see interracial relationships in russia ?
The governments wants to sold our asses to china, to make our populations and economies interdependent. China aims to slowly colonize our far east. They buy large chunks of lands for agriculture, "invest" in our economy (buy stuff that is), etc etc. And the televison slowly warms us up to the idea of a deep cooperation with china, that's why they promote chinese/russian marriages. As for ricecels as such, only a tiniest minority of russian women go for asian men simply because they are asian. Young kpop girls, those into anime and japanese, asian culture in general. But you can find those types anywhere, it's a small niche anyway. The vast majority of russian women are indifferent to the generalized image of ricecel.

Last edited: