Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GUASing and contemplating suicide

• Thread starter SkinjobCatastrophe
  • Start date
SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

DESTROY ALL NORMIES
★★★
Finally stopped LDARing (laying down and rotting) and started GUASing (getting up and suffering)

Not any better but also not really any worse, I suffer with both

The suffering will never end. I need to go buy a rope
E6360449 35E6 4669 ACE5 2033A7AB710E

LDAR > GUAS
I used to think that but with LDARing you cant buy anything because you dont make any money and once you LDAR for too long you start to get bored.

But when you GUAS you just want to start LDARing again. Its a grass is greener on the other side of the fence type of situation. The other option always seems better but really they are both awful

I used to think that but with LDARing you cant buy anything because you dont make any money and once you LDAR for too long you start to get bored.

But when you GUAS you just want to start LDARing again. Its a grass is greener on the other side of the fence type of situation. The other option always seems better but really they are both awful
Based they complement each other well
20200221 161226

GUAS is better for your brain but that’s about it

"GUAS" I like that acronym. It's what I do every every weekday just so I can put a roof over my head, feed myself, and buy copes. I also see you're another MGS fan :feelsYall:

"GUAS" I like that acronym. It's what I do every every weekday just so I can put a roof over my head, feed myself, and buy copes. I also see you're another MGS fan :feelsYall:
Sometimes I think im suffering but then I think about what big boss and kaz lost after all the work they put in to it. And it makes my situation seem a little less worse
F0E17E46 F75C 457F B556 C555BD128C40

My heart suffer every day