Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guardian article: 'The women who are involuntary celibates'

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
The article starts mentioning ER, and the supposed "incel shooters" myth that the press created (while kissing the ass of muslim and nigger shooters).

But it is not just incel men who struggle to find sexual connections in the modern world. Some young women are turning to online “femcel” spaces to discuss the challenges they face as involuntary celibates.

Theirs is a non-violent resistance. Rather than blaming the opposite sex for their unhappiness, as some of their male counterparts do, femcels tend to believe their own “ugliness” is the root cause of their loneliness.

Just outright lying... we are the evil violent shooters, and the """femcels""" are the poor innocent angels who think they are ugly and they are so oppressed by society!!

In addition to safety concerns, Jane says apps make it hard to find the type of connection she is looking for. While this is also true for men, she believes they tend to be more comfortable with the “fast-food”, casual-sex nature of online dating. Dishonesty is a common theme; she says it is impossible to build trust with a man who lies online. “Pictures will be 10 years old, or not an accurate representation of the person,” she says. “I look for men who take care of themselves physically, who are emotionally available, open and honest. You can’t see that on a profile.”

Exactly the kind of trash you would expect in an article like this, volcel whores who dates multiple Chads and Tyrones but hate all of them and consider none of them worthy. Then they say they are "incel".

According to Silva Neves, a sex and relationship psychotherapist with the UK Council of Psychotherapy, it is not uncommon for women to struggle to find a partner they find physically attractive, especially as they get older.

"They find physically attractive" in other words, only 8/10 or higher, 6'2 or taller, etc. And most of these are middle aged hags as well, but they believe they deserve a man in the top 1% in looks, money, status.

While many men still prioritise beauty, Neves says women’s other successes, such as education, wealth or a good career, may be deemed threatening.
They probably consider themselves as being 9/10 as well, and think their worthless degrees make them a 10.5/10. So to Chadrone's disposable sexdolls past their validation date, wanting a giga Chad is reasonable.

Although Caitlin is not morally opposed to casual sex, it is not an experience that feels right for her. She has had two short-term relationships, which ended in heartbreak. There is a popular notion among incel communities – and even in wider society – that women are privileged because they can get sex at any time. Not only is that untrue, as many women will testify, but also, as Caitlin points out, not all sex is enjoyable.

Average "femcel" according to (((The Guardian's writer))): had sex multiple times, multiple relationships, but it was not "enjoyable". LOL! Can women even enjoy anything, ever? They are always bitching about everything even though they are the most privileged class in all humanity. What a joke of an article

Appearance-based discrimination, termed “lookism” by femcel communities
Dem whores stealing our lingo and saying they made it :lul:

Last edited:
Written by a Jew I bet

Written by a Jew I bet
EQIRjrnP_400x400.jpg

Lobotomize all women and reprogram their broken standards. And of course they are somehow "celibate" while having had sex. Holes will go out of their way to imitate almost anything that men do. I wonder if it's some kind of complex.

not enough chads to go around so women go mad

This is why monogamy was created by our ancestors. With polygamy, chad takes all. Women won't stop crying about patriarchy until monogamy is out of practice.

Its gonna take 200 years for normies to wake up once hypergamy reaches its peak.

I remember once when my usual therapist was on vacation I was feeling really really bad and called a suicide helpline. They gave me an appointment with some woman therapist after 2 days.
I told her my troubles and so on.
She told me that it's only men who love "visually" and women love "with their heart". And that my appearance doesn't matter.
I couldn't understand what was happening. Either she is lying to make me feel better, or, as an attractive woman herself, she was so insulated from reality she genuinely has brainwashed herself into believing that.

Guardian article: 'The obese subhuman women who demand only chad'​

Niggas really can’t into English. Oh and the only men “threatened” by what a foid has are the same ones chasing cunny so neither of them would want each other

:bluepill: Guardian defends foids who claim to be femcels? It's no shocker to me.

This is such a weird article because every media outlet holds the same line against incels, that we’re all entitled dumb loser virgins. The Guardian is the only publication that holds that line but suggests society should hear out “femcels”

Femcels don't exist why cant the world just accept that?

Involuntary celibates :no:
Involuntary catladies :yes:

women can do no wrong

There are no femcels. Maybe volcels.