Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guard asked if I am a "Man" because I didn't helped a roastie

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

General of Incel Army
★★★★★
12d 1h 59m
Long time r/incels lurker and recent poster.

So coming home to my shitty apartment, being relatively cold here (most people in my country can't sustain a little cold). The woman with bags, probably going home to her betabux husband, opened the door instead of me; naturally those who were first at the door opens first. I went to the building and the security guard told me "Are you a man? Why don't you help open the door? You're on your phone playing game all day" (translated from my language).

Naturally, being autismcel myself I just gave him a smile and left to my elevator.

I'm being bullied even on my way back home by someone whose I face everyday, this is fucking ridiculous why should I as a incel help some roastie slut that has been fucked by chads? Fuck you weak roasties fuck you society fuck you security guard.

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
Never help women that will not offe your their bodies.

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
16d 13h 49m
incelman said:
Never help women that will not offe your their bodies.

never help them anyway

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
116d 3h 7m
AsiaCel said:
I went to the building and the security guard told me "Are you a man? Why don't you help open the door? You're on your phone playing game all day" (translated from my language).

"Fuck her and fuck you, howaboutdat?"

Where's this place where security guards get to mouth off to the people they're working for?

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

General of Incel Army
★★★★★
12d 1h 59m
Angry_runt said:
"Fuck her and fuck you, howaboutdat?"

Where's this place where security guards get to mouth off to the people they're working for?

Probably because I'm a autism mutecel so they say this without fear of consequences.

EnragedTweaker

EnragedTweaker

Gib mir dan ganzes Stangelztangeld, cunt.
4d 10h 23m

So coming home to my shitty apartment, being relatively cold here (most people in my country can't sustain a little cold). The woman with bags, probably going home to her betabux husband, opened the door instead of me; naturally those who were first at the door opens first. I went to the building and the security guard told me "Are you a man? Why don't you help open the door? You're on your phone playing game all day" (translated from my language).

Naturally, being autismcel myself I just gave him a smile and left to my elevator.

I'm being bullied even on my way back home by someone whose I face everyday, this is fucking ridiculous why should I as a incel help some roastie slut that has been fucked by chads? Fuck you weak roasties fuck you society fuck you security guard.
Men naturally want to help foids because of pity for femoid incapability. Maybe you should have helped her out a bit more by offering to help her perpetuate incel genes :dab:

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

A Ghost in Istanbul
★★★★★
62d 9h 54m

Relatable and rage fuel

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am 5'5 :(
★★★★★
16d 16h 28m
Hoodedn1inja20

Hoodedn1inja20

(Mentalcel KHHV)
★★★★★
40d 21h 11m
Chivalry is utter fucking ridicules these days. Only white knights and tradcucks do it.

Yhwachcel

Yhwachcel

Recruit
★★★★★
13d 6h 30m
being autismcel myself I just gave him a smile and left to my elevator
You should have just shown him the middle finger:feelskek::feelskek:

Deleted member 41988

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
26d 8h 24m
based for not helping her

yez

yez

turbocel
★★★★★
39d 16h 45m
I probably punch the security if he talked to me like this

M

MARTYRDOM GOD X

Captain
★★
12d 22h 41m
That security guard sounds like a gigacuck, you should have slapped him across the face and left a red handprint

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Overlord
★★
125d 15h 28m
'Are you a man, inkler? You should always help women. Always. Women are entitled to help, they have needs! Men don't have needs! Men aren't entitled to anything!' :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
637q9z

Cash

Cash

Captain
★★
21d 6h 57m
Ur a pussy lol

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

God
★★★★★
55d 2h 13m
I went to the building and the security guard told me "Are you a man? Why don't you help open the door? You're on your phone playing game all day"
That security guard is a moral saint, he seeks to impress a moral sentiment upon you and do so from the perspective of an individual who does not despise himself.

What a complete idiot.

71FKmTsluHL

We truly do live in a society of the last man.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
342d 17h 8m
You have to be a female worshipping cuck to be a real ‘man’.