Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guaranteed: Joe Biden will make it as Dem nominee

J

Jason Haddad

Banned
-
There actually is a reason why Bernie Sanders will NOT make it as a Democratic nominee.
··America's House & Congress are still run mostly by neoliberal, centrist and neoconservative, Democratic and Republican politicians who exceeded their term limits.
··America has almost always placed Republicans against centrists, and most Democratic candidates are either centrists (like Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, and Joe Biden) or neoliberals (like Barack Obama and Elizabeth Warren).
··Barack Obama, a neoliberal, and Donald Trump, a neoconservative, both were liked by fellow cults of most sides and shades of the political spectrum. Neither represented the majority of America, despite Obama and Trump trying too hard on us.
··Both Obama and Trump couldn't try hard enough to destroy the corrupt actions performed by Blue Dogs like Nancy Pelosi and RINOs like Mitch McConnell.

There is a 60% chance the Democratic nominee will be Joe Biden and a 40% chance it will be Michael Bloomberg. Elizabeth Warren will definitely not make it because Bernie Sanders's fans have destroyed Warren's passion for politics.

Joe Bidens me

me post so number go higher and color change
Helicopterwojak

cope. my nigga Bernie will rape the establishment and assert his dominance

We need a nonstop stream of immigration

@Vermilioncore is running for president I heard, vote for him

Americucks will vote for whoever their media tells them to.

cope. trump had no media support and still mogged Hillary
If I was an americel faced with trump or hillary as a choice I would have drawn a penis on my ballot paper with my own shit.

Both are garbage trash who have power, no option is the best to win, so whatever

Both are garbage trash who have power, no option is the best to win, so whatever
retard cope. trump was directly able to build fences and cut funding. Jews/elite don't do micromanagrment so ur vote still counts

Bloomberg will win, but will lose

retard cope. trump was directly able to build fences and cut funding. Jews/elite don't do micromanagrment so ur vote still counts
Trump is just one more of them, silly cope if you think Trump is special and different from the whole "scum"... All of them, including other coutries, all allies, just enjoy the global league theather, scenic plays of politics.

t. establishment plant

Why won't Bernie get the nomination? Does it not come down to delegates? You didn't explain that part.

Hereby put forth the brokered convention theory.

cope. trump had no media support and still mogged Hillary
The media propped up Trump thinking he would be the Republican candidate least likely to beat Hillary. Major miscalculation on their part

don't care about burgerland

People are turned off by commie grandpa, democrats know this so they will push Biden because he is more centrist. The desperation of democrats is crazy, saw a animated billboard that said, vote but at least make sure its a democrat. Also saw a 2020 Trump sign that already had vandalism on it. The butthurt is hilarious.

JFL at creepy, alzheimer's patient Joe Biden running the country. He will win the delegates probably but Bernie has the public's vote, we'll see what the Dems do. If they go with Biden, the people will be pissed and won't turnout to vote against Trump imo.

fuck da demonrats tbhngl