Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guaranteed ascension for incels with Internet connection

Sounds legit

I already have one of those

The only way I can get a gf

My girlfriend is built out of my own delusions tbh

My girlfriend is built out of my own delusions tbh
Just Tulpamaxx bro,
@Transcended Trucel does Tulpa maxing works? I need your high IQ spiritual analysis on this tbh

middel name, da fak blet this muricanian tradition, my waifu have no stupid muricanian middle name

Just Tulpamaxx bro,
@Transcended Trucel does Tulpa maxing works? I need your high IQ spiritual analysis on this tbh
Tulpamaxing is very legitimate cope if you have good controlled vivid imagination. You can get borderline fully functional entity in your head. But there are few risk factors, such as it going rogue. That's why good controlled imagination is a must..

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mess...veal-how-to-create-a-living-thought-form/amp/

Buddhist Tibetan monks have invested time in making tulpas for sake of Dharma. But they have good self restraint and control, if you have good mental discipline and vivid imagination, it will be very good cope even if it takes dozens of hours of investment.

I personally do not have good vivid imagination and so have not invested time in it. I do lucid dreaming and astral projection focused projects instead, as for me they have higher reward.
Explain, I'm ready to be educated

Explain, I'm ready to be educated

It's basically "creating" you're imaginary waifu and using some techniques of visualisation you can "see and feel" her in real life. Some says that Tulpas have their own consciousness and they even talk back.
To me it sound hippy cope JFL but doesn't harm in trying, there's a forum dedicated to it. People take that shit seriously, many have gotten positive results.

It's basically "creating" you're imaginary waifu and using some techniques of visualisation you can "see and feel" her in real life. Some says that Tulpas have their own consciousness and they even talk back.
To me it sound hippy cope JFL but doesn't harm in trying, there's a forum dedicated to it. People take that shit seriously, many have gotten positive results.

I'm willing to bend my mental state to feel affection tbh

Also for people considering tulpa max, If your ideal Waifu is dominant or yandere, I would absolutely recommend not to tulpa max as risk of her going rogue increases alot. and you could end up mentally ill