Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel GTFIH vtuberfags

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★

whore got what she deserved.

If anyone is not up with vtuber drama, some e-whore larping as anime girl got exposed for having chad bf.
And she basically just used and scammed lonely men for money pretending to be their gf or something like that.

>people who watch vtubers
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 580587
whore got what she deserved.

If anyone is not up with vtuber drama, some e-whore larping as anime girl got exposed for having chad bf.
And she basically just used and scammed lonely men for money pretending to be their gf or something like that.
these simps deserved to be scammed for donating money to whores. i hate them more than e-whores

based hope that happens to every vtuber cucks donate to

some e-whore larping as anime girl got exposed for having chad bf.
You say there are people out there who think that hot e-girls don't have chad bfs?

You say there are people out there who think that hot e-girls don't have chad bfs?
its masked under name "vtuber" she was pretending to be all yandere about their fans and loving them :)lul::lul::lul:) but all she is is e-whore under anime character.

these simps deserved to be scammed for donating money to whores. i hate them more than e-whores
In this shithole of incels still hating women more than simps and cucks.
Your comment was refreshing to read, I'm surprised you're a mere greycel :feelsYall:

This is maximum cringe, like did some retards who pay her really think she was a single animu girl willing to date them? :lul:
I swear some people are dumber than niggers

This is maximum cringe, like did some retards who pay her really think she was a single animu girl willing to date them? :lul:
I swear some people are dumber than niggers
true