Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [GTFIH] Possible rope of a user.

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Foid Exterminator

If true and confirmed, RIP @lu.jones hopefully he wont suffer anymore.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

How do you know it's him

RIP @lu.jones. I didn't think you would actually do it. I told you to try my advice but it was all for nothing :cryfeels:

if true, i hope he died quickly and painlessly. can’t wait to rope myself

was he not here almost every day, and he has not been here since Sunday? That could mean he did rope. Hope it was quick and painless

Now he's flaying Virgin pussy out of wrath in incel heaven

how did you mfs even find this shit

If he did kill himself, I hope he didn't suffer much and chose a fast and relatively painless method. I'm glad I was able to reply to a few of his posts. Hope there is an afterlife and he can live his dreams.

lu.jones

★★★
Wiggercel heightcel cutecel autismcel
Joined May 18, 2024
Last seen Sunday at 6:47 PM

Could be larp, you never know.

Very difficult, he really was autistic at a point of no return, it is difficult to help, the best thing would be to have no contact with the internet or society and rely on video games and sonichu

Rip if True this is what foids have done to us

I think he’s really gone because he always views my tiktok stories and hasn’t viewed anything I posted

I'll see him tomorrow

In hell

@wereq might've roped as well:feelsbadman:.

Feds stopped me nigger. I did explain.

I’ll livestream if I attually do it

Post it on watchpeopledie.tv
This site shouldn’t exist but it does. Women have truly created a world of madness and sadness

Can you live stream?
maybe some higher perks are required for it which is difficult for new users. Then you could look for othER solutions. But in my opinion, don't livestream your RopE

maybe some higher perks are required for it which is difficult for new users. Then you could look for othER solutions. But in my opinion, don't livestream your RopE
Why not

well create an account ( it doesn’t need an email for it ) and click this
Couldn't place my finger on your pfp, now I see, it's a WPDjak. The one beheading Reddit would be better ngl.