Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL (GTFIH) New Lexxxmaria Classic just dropped.

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Praying on the downfall of everybody else.
★★★
Last edited:
I'll find out where she lives soon, and once I do, I'm going to make sure she won't make another TikTok about us again:feelsLSD:.

I'll find out where she lives soon, and once I do, I'm going to make sure she won't make another TikTok about us again:feelsLSD:.
(IN FALLOUT 3)

notice how she's too unintelligent to add any meaningful commentary or response, she simply reads the posts verbatim.

Her iq is like 50

notice how she's too unintelligent to add any meaningful commentary or response, she simply reads the posts verbatim.
This.

YOOOO Lexxxmaria put me in a video please :feelsautistic:

why are we fangirling over lexxxmaria again

could do without seeing her ugly AI-generated face again ta

Watch the video without sound. Her lack of facial expressions is unnerving. She likely has Asperger’s. Had she been born a looksmatched male with the same autism, she would be rotting on this forum with us.

Watch the video without sound. Her lack of facial expressions is unnerving. She likely has Asperger’s. Had she been born a looksmatched male with the same autism, she would be rotting on this forum with us.
Truthnuke.

I regret not replying to that thread and having her read my comments aloud :feelsrope:

WAIT I THINK IM THE GUY THAT SAID "This bitch is so annoying" YOOOO, shit actually made my day :feelsaww:

The real question is when users on here will stop letting IT and other anti incel personalities/communities live rent free in their head

I scrolled down to one of the earliest videos she posted, it’s in or near the Chicago metropolitan area, one of the vids was location tagged

I hope her brains end up on the sidewalk.

I scrolled down to one of the earliest videos she posted, it’s in or near the Chicago metropolitan area, one of the vids was location tagged
>chicago

hope she gets attacked by a nigger then

They tend to be a little unfair to us, they always take the most controversial posts and abuse them in their videos
Completely ignore other discussions
I had opinions to say about this culture of condemning edgy incels (and maybe I'll post about it tomorrow) but in the end it's so pointless, regardless of what the normies think is right or wrong, in the end everyone here will continue to be incels until they die and there is nothing they can really do

The real question is when users on here will stop letting IT and other anti incel personalities/communities live rent free in their head
Most of them here just post to attract the attention of anti-incels, it's their cope, somehow they think something will change with this attention received
I used to do this

She's not too bright, literally has a video of the front of her house on her tik tok.

Most of them here just post to attract the attention of anti-incels, it's their cope, somehow they think something will change with this attention received
I used to do this
>I used to do this
>Joined Jul 6 2024

:feelsUgh:

I used to do this
Bruh, you just joined. What do you mean “you used to do this”, lol?

I forgot it was a dumb cunt, and thought it was a cool new car

Lexxxmaria biting the curb 4k real gore video xxx

Forced deportation naked to indian slums permanently