Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [GTFIH] !!! Incels vs. Inceltears THE ANIMATION

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-

Never thought I'd see some black pill animations so soon but this video is life right now.

''Beauty is subjective''.:feelskek:

Guess who is the incel, guess who's the IT?

Hint: Roasties can't be incel

This is fucking hilarious tbh
Also sui inducing

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:That is hilarious...but fuck it's soooo real.

Ha! This was amazing! :D

It's over. Tarantula man from then on became a super villain , and the first thing he did was take the roast beef by force.

Lol this is unrealistic he had good personality

Remember IT and normie advice kids, it's ALL about personality :feelsokman:

Its funny because every time someone wants to make a character ugly they always give them bad teeth, funny nose and bad grooming, when they vould give him NCT no jawline and recessed cjin and make the effect much better

Blackpilled asf LoL

Its funny because every time someone wants to make a character ugly they always give them bad teeth, funny nose and bad grooming, when they vould give him NCT no jawline and recessed cjin and make the effect much better

Don't read the comments

Damn, so true, cucktears wouldn't be able to handle the amount of blackpill in this video.

"It's exaggerated, NAWALT!"

Where can I find more of this?

bump on this. still very valid video

JFL at the comments saying he isn't ugly

Never thought I'd see some black pill animations so soon but this video is life right now.

''Beauty is subjective''.:feelskek:

Guess who is the incel, guess who's the IT?

Hint: Roasties can't be incel

i aleady posted this

He just needed to work on his pERsonality.

Ass face, ass life and you get no ass.

Holy shit, this is so fucking accurate.
The retarded normies in the comments spam: "Uhh eef hee gaht brayces n sheyved hees uneeebraw n gaht a heircaht heed bee okey."

Suicidefuel, but I like how he left her on the roof. If you're ugly you're not a superhero you're a sperghero.

Good channel, thanks