Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel GTFIH! Incel becomes Chad after plastic surgery

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-

HOLY FUCK. I need to moneymaxx NOW.

subhuman canthal tilt

OMFG is this real!? This is amazing!

From kid saying he is fuckign everyone moms on COD to actual Chad who actually ends up fucking everyone moms irl.

his eye area looks different

Can't cure my manletism and ethnicism. It's far beyond over for me

Ive seen this like 100 times on 10 different forums. Dont get false hopes from this. He had a good base to start with. He just had a few fixable deformities that were holding him back. This cant be said for every subhuman out there.

Also, this guy hadnt even finished puberty before getting his surgeries. Therefore the increase in his looks is not entirely due to them. For example you can clearly see he had no facial hair in the before and a slight stubble in the after.

Last edited:
Ive seen this like 100 times on 10 different forums. Dont get false hopes from this. He had a good base to start with. He just had a few fixable deformities that were holding him back. This cant be said for every subhuman out there.
Yeah I don't think I can use this as cope, there's no way it's just 3 surgeries that's going to fix this mess.

Holy fuck I need surgery asap

Also, this guy hadnt even finished puberty before getting his surgeries. Therefore the increase in his looks is not entirely due to them. For example you can clearly see he had no facial hair in the before and a slight stubble in the after.

unless they can make me over 6' i dont think itll be much help.

Half of this is going thru puberty

There is no surgery for my manlet proporations.