Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GTFIH I have found a way for everyone to ascend from inceldom! Biokinesis

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
Boyos, I have found it! The cure for ugliness and subhumanity. It's biokinesis!

As I understand it, you do a meditation session every day and focus on a part of a body that you want to change. Eventually the change is going to manifest. It's pretty new, but a few people have already proven that it works. Most people who attempted biokinesis changed their eye color.

Untitled-1.jpg

Need to be dedicated to make it work. I am willing to try and report back. Pretty sure that you can try to grow in height or get a better jaw etc.

Guys, let's improve our genes so biology does not have to deal with our ridiculous incel genes anymore.
Chads, Tyrones, surgeons, shoe lifts, fuuuuckkkk youuuuuuuuu!!!!

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBRyEj35CqU[/video]

Haha goddamn i can't believe you guys didn't know about this. I'm doing it for months now and changed my nose. Yeah shit works,but i never told anyone on here,because they will say "cope" and give up after trying for a week. They are not worthy.

Yeah, i tried it and my mandible became more forward grown alongside my maxilla and browridge. I now no longer need a sliding genio as this method has fixed my Incel bones.

There should be a rule against broscience

I used to be manlet, I am 6'3' now thanks to biokenisis

Kek, still not banned. The mods like me I guess.
No srsly, most of you are not doing much anyway, you could dedicate half an hour a day or so to try this for a month.

Low-IQ thread,
OP should be banned, this is fkin pseudoscience
Eye-color is based on melanin concentration~refraction of light.
Not some hippie meditation bs.
KEK

Also biokinesis doesnt mean shit; Life-movement? kek

Psychokinesis is better tbh

I see, how long does it take to become a 6' tall german nazi chad from a 5'2" ugly indian?

this Is less believable than vashikaran astrology love magic

Lol @ permaban.

cope

actually fell for this shit to change my eye color , didnt do anything , these guys are just trying to get views

Biokinetics is for pussies. Why go through the effort of making yourself look good when u could use psychokinesis to hypnotize Stacey

Lmao funny thread bro

I was an ugly 5'6 asian guy with brown eyes and I tried this and I'm now a white guy 6'3 with blue beautiful eyes...

SARCASM ALERT

Seriously eye color doesn't mean shit if your face is still ugly. Brown eyes with a good face >>>>>>>>>>>> Blue eyes on an ugly face.

KEK Nice bullshit you got there.

i can confirm this works, my eyes changed from brown to complete white and i can cast fireballs

_incelinside said:
I used to be manlet, I am 6'3' now thanks to biokenisis

amateur I just finished breaking 7ft