Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GTFIH girl breaks down because chad doesn't want to marry her

B

blackpilledhero

Recruit
★★★
http://looksmax.net/Thread-Are-only-supermodels-worthy-of-real-love

The guy I've been seeing for 3 months (and am starting to love) was cuddling and kissing me all day today. He kept telling me that he cares about me and I'm a genuine wonderful person (and we have great sexual chemistry), and I have a great personality, but I'm not physically his type. So, while we can still keep seeing each other until he finds his perfect girl, he can never envision spending the rest of his life with me.

I'm too blonde, too flat, too pale, not ethnic or curvy enough--and also not "Adriana Lima tier." And there's nothing I can do to change my race or boob size (he doesn't like fake boobs). His dream is to marry that "tier" of girl, like supermodel.

He's not stopping seeing me just yet. Every time we meet up (once or twice a week) he kisses me, strokes my hair, he says he is getting attached and I can feel he cares about me--BUT I'm not beautiful enough for him physically, to marry.... It seems unfair because I would still want to see him even if his face got burned like Deadpool, srs. If he cares about me why is it not the same for him?

I'm seriously not ugly. Great skin, nice hair, good features, always smell good, nearly perfect body besides the small boobs/butt. So I don't get how girls who are overweight/bad skin/don't take care of themselves....how are they getting married and stuff? Do only supermodels really experience love?

more and more suicide fuel everyday
never had a girl think of me like this
fuck life

Lol 3 months and she's already in love and wants to marry, a normies wouldn't even get sex untill a year into the relationship.

Lol 3 months and she's already in love and wants to marry, a normies wouldn't even get sex untill a year into the relationship.

good looking people have sex as soon as they see each other
only betas/subchadlites are forced to wait

she's lying when she says she'd love him even if he was a burn victim
what virtue-sniveling trash is this

Fucking trash cunt.

"It seems unfair because I would still want to see him even if his face got burned like Deadpool, srs."

It's the internet. Who is she lying to impress. Herself?

Damn, rage fuel. We live a different life compared to those Chad's.

Remember: As a non-virgin female, she doesn't love him, she loves the status he would give her.

Banderas
All my comments were trolling

Last edited:
Just lol @ 3 months.

I can't believe a looksmax forum would even allow women to go on. There's a bunch of pathetic nice guys in there trying to call the chad a douche, and that they should find a supreme gentleman like THEM. Plus there's this quote from another woman.

"I actually agree with acting like a "bitch"

They have to respect you from the start to go further in the relationship. 10/10 would recommend, it weeds out the boys."
She isn't just content with both a fuckbuddy alpha and a therapist/ATM beta, they want both rolled into one.

Hahahaha,and she still stays with him even though he let her know he doesn't want a future with her and is basically using her as a cumrag until a better alternative comes along HAHHAHAHA.

Life of an attractive male everyone,why haven't all ugly males killed themselves yet??????????

"but I'm not physically his type"
How would cuckqueers react to this?
I guess her personaliteehee was not good enough to him.

"It seems unfair because I would still want to see him even if his face got burned like Deadpool, srs."

It's the internet. Who is she lying to impress. Herself?
Dude, I will be going to UNC in not that long, thats odd. Also, she is doing the female equal to incels.is. this guy likes me and shows me love, but after 1/4 of a year he will not make the choice to spend the rest of his life with me ):

"but I'm not physically his type"
How would cuckqueers react to this?
I guess her personaliteehee was not good enough to him.

It's because he is racist, sexist. He should stay with her and be a good little goy, erm, guy!

Dude, I will be going to UNC in not that long, thats odd. Also, she is doing the female equal to incels.is. this guy likes me and shows me love, but after 1/4 of a year he will not make the choice to spend the rest of his life with me ):

Oh look, it's another teenager.

Oh look, it's another teenager.
Dude, I posted on here a few months back, and we even talked some. Its not a shock, I posted pics of myself and a detailed account of who I was and why I was here.

Dude, I posted on here a few months back, and we even talked some. Its not a shock, I posted pics of myself and a detailed account of who I was and why I was here.

Refresh my memory. PM me.

Sounds like bullshit to me. The person who wrote all that probably has a penis

Sounds like bullshit to me. The person who wrote all that probably has a penis

I can 100% confirm that it’s a girl. I’ve seen her Instagram, I’ve seen verified pics of her. She has pictures somewhere, look in her thread history (something entitled “I thought I was ugly but I was just fat”)