Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News GTFIH! Chinese guy tells nigger to go back to Africa with the rest of the monkeys!

I just hope he tried a CHO instead :feelsYall:

What? Chinese last names are sometimes exactly the same as Korean last names.
things like xi and lu, ofc don't, but what about lee and cho?
their first names are american names as this is USA.
Shit's ocnfusing af negl
What? Chinese last names are sometimes exactly the same as Korean last names.
I'm looking at Korean names and I can't tell the difference between first and last names :feelstastyman:
I see way more Koreans named Cho than Chinese. Lee is the second most common surname in Korea but Li is the second most common in China...

Last edited:
he didn't have to step in, but no need to defend the black guy.
What? Are you saying my comment about the Asian guy not jumping in is me defending the black guy?

What? Are you saying my comment about the Asian guy not jumping in is me defending the black guy?
no need for the asian guy to defend the black guy by saying "well, he did say the n-word."

Last edited:
Goddamn he got man-handled lol. Race aside, that was a serious ass whooping. An extremely embarrassing one at that which was shown for the world to see lol.

Jesus christ, know some basic self defense for gods sake. Grapple if you cant handle the strikes. I have seen some sheboons put up a way greater fight than what that chink put up. Not even kidding.

That half chink half woman was throwing punches like a female lol.
LOL, same here.

I’ve seen fat sheboons put up better and longer fights before ultimately losing against buck niggers bigger and blacker than the scrawny bitch ass nigger in this video that pummeled the chink.

I hope the rices annihilate them.
im a nigger , that dude was just based and he propably enjoyed punching the shit out of that weak rice .

some foids in the train / bus , propably got wet from this , not even kidding.

im a nigger , that dude was just based and he propably enjoyed punching the shit out of that weak rice .

some foids in the train / bus , propably got wet from this , not even kidding.
Oh, I know about that. Don't worry.

take the chineseguytellsniggertogobacktoafricawiththerestofthemonkeyspill

Rice have nuclear weapons, Tyrone's don't. If they keep this shit up, Tyrone's will learn the hard way why brain power is far more potent than monkey jungle power.

This shit's getting REAL, niggers! Those Chinese people ain't taking your shit regardless if you whip their asses.

An arXiv entry should do it...

Ching Chong vs Nig Nog! Who will win??

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @wereq @IronsideCel @ThebegottenSon

Fuck that Chinese water rat