Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [GTFIH] Blackpilling Normies: SHOCKING RESULTS

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
Sorry for the clickbait title, but I'm seriously taken aback by the responses I got from normies I tried to blackpill.

Let me start this off with a little background. These aren't typical normies. They're pretty redpilled and edgy, so I can usually stomach talking to them. I figured I'd meme with them and give them some small blackpills.

Not only did they fervently deny the blackpill, but they REVERTED to classic bluepills to refute.

The story starts with a friend of mine taking a picture of a kid from the back walking at his uni and saying "lmao Chad", with my response being "dude you can't tell if that's chad just by the back, he could have a shitty eye area and a jaw that's not sharp at all"

This is where I went wrong. Conveniently, the wifi went out, so I had to painfully watch my friends try to roast me in their retarded echo chamber as my service cut in and out and I couldn't respond.

The first response was "Maybe if people on the incel forums spent more time learning how to talk to girls and less time on analyzing 'chads' they'd be better off." Jesus christ it's like they've never seen what Chad can get away with.

Then a real doozer "Anyone who isn't literally deformed has a chance"

Fucking kill me, but it gets worse

"Incels are mostly just autists who don't know how to act in social situations. They are most of the time degens who if they took a bit more care of themselves " (lmao just shower bro) "could possibly do well in the dating scene"

"Exactly"

JFL at this next part

"But they'd rather sit on the internet and cry about how they can't get fucked rather than trying to improve themselves. It's an insanely simple concept."

"And then they hate the guys who are good looking with girls and hate the girls for not liking them. Even though they're completely autistic"

JFL JFL GET READY

"Like I am certain any guy can get a girlfriend"

"I like how we agree on something"

"Well yeah it's a simple idea"

"Even in their disgusting state, incels could probably still get laid if they go out to a club and get an insanely drunk girl"

Ahh, very smart with their "just be a rapist" theory

That was pretty much the end of the conversation. I ended up roasting them on looks theory, but it was pointless. JFL at people who think normies are getting blackpilled. They have no idea and refuse to believe everything.

Figured I'd share with you bros. It was pretty infuriating watching that.

I am so sorry, my friend. Normscum will never understand what it's like to be subhuman like us. This is why the blackpill is hard to accept. Their "success" isn't due to their hard work, it's due to their genetics. Every person wants to believe that what they achieved in life is because of their efforts. The blackpill goes against that idea.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Insane delusions

I am so sorry, my friend. Normscum will never understand what it's like to be subhuman like us. This is why the blackpill is hard to accept. Their "success" isn't due to their hard work, it's due to their genetics. Every person wants to believe that what they achieved in life is because of their efforts. The blackpill goes against that idea.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

It's insane man... Also congrats on becoming overlord soon go on a posting binge today to reach it I dare you.

"Oh, no way, there is only a way to go" - that's what they think
Actually, they're right about some people here, somewhat. Because i actually would prefer, for example, heightmog people even when im also virgin, rather than be simply virgin, without moging.

Tbh it's suicidefuel because for some people here their advice can work but they are too retarded

Sorry for the clickbait title, but I'm seriously taken aback by the responses I got from normies I tried to blackpill.

Let me start this off with a little background. These aren't typical normies. They're pretty redpilled and edgy, so I can usually stomach talking to them. I figured I'd meme with them and give them some small blackpills.

Not only did they fervently deny the blackpill, but they REVERTED to classic bluepills to refute.

The story starts with a friend of mine taking a picture of a kid from the back walking at his uni and saying "lmao Chad", with my response being "dude you can't tell if that's chad just by the back, he could have a shitty eye area and a jaw that's not sharp at all"

This is where I went wrong. Conveniently, the wifi went out, so I had to painfully watch my friends try to roast me in their retarded echo chamber as my service cut in and out and I couldn't respond.

The first response was "Maybe if people on the incel forums spent more time learning how to talk to girls and less time on analyzing 'chads' they'd be better off." Jesus christ it's like they've never seen what Chad can get away with.

Then a real doozer "Anyone who isn't literally deformed has a chance"

Fucking kill me, but it gets worse

"Incels are mostly just autists who don't know how to act in social situations. They are most of the time degens who if they took a bit more care of themselves " (lmao just shower bro) "could possibly do well in the dating scene"

"Exactly"

JFL at this next part

"But they'd rather sit on the internet and cry about how they can't get fucked rather than trying to improve themselves. It's an insanely simple concept."

"And then they hate the guys who are good looking with girls and hate the girls for not liking them. Even though they're completely autistic"

JFL JFL GET READY

"I like how we agree on something"

"Well yeah it's a simple idea"

"Even in their disgusting state, incels could probably still get laid if they go out to a club and get an insanely drunk girl"

That was pretty much the end of the conversation. I ended up roasting them on looks theory, but it was pointless. JFL at people who think normies are getting blackpilled. They have no idea and refuse to believe everything.

Figured I'd share with you bros. It was pretty infuriating watching that.

Attachments

• ec9.jpg
    ec9.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 80
"Oh, no way, there is only a way to go" - that's what they think
Actually, they're right about some people here, somewhat. Because i actually would prefer, for example, heightmog people even when im also virgin, rather than be simply virgin, without moging.

I explained that the forum is mostly just an echo chamber and a lot of people here aren't real incels, but they deny the existence of incels entirely.

I explained that the forum is mostly just an echo chamber and a lot of people here aren't real incels, but they deny the existence of incels entirely.
I don't know, i actually always felt sorry for ugly people and didn't believe some fem can truly love them. But i always thought about them more like about personalitites, becaue it's so over, that you don't even trying to think about them like sexual objects. But it's appliable for truly ugly people. Really pity, that ur into this theme and understand, that if you were fem, you wouldn't love him, but actually it's wrong and bullshit when people are bullying them and don't respect at all, even if they're are good people and progress.

> Normie: "Any guy can get a gf!"
> Normie: "Get a haircut, shower, work out"
> Incel: "I already all of that and more"
> Normie: "RRREEEEEEE, it's your personality!!"

> Normie: "Any guy can get a gf!"
> Normie: "Get a haircut, shower, work out"
> Incel: "I already all of that and more"
> Normie: "RRREEEEEEE, it's your personality!!"

> Normie: Just be yourself
> Incel: Women hate my personality
> Normie: Improve your personality

JFL

Just leave them be, they will never understand

Just be delusional theory.

> Normie: Just be yourself
> Incel: Women hate my personality
> Normie: Improve your personality

JFL

> Incel: Explain how attractive serial killers have gfs, didn't she sense his personality before he killed her?
> Normie: It doesn't work like that!
> Incel: Then how does it work?
> Normie: RREEEEEEEE, this is why you're incel

This makes me want to kill. People are narrow minded.

I just won't blackpill them anymore. I'll stick to redpill shit and pretending to meme blackpills.

You should explain the just world fallacy to them next time but they probably will try and refute it without any facts.

You should explain the just world fallacy to them next time but they probably will try and refute it without any facts.

I kind of broke down and no nonsense explained looks theory (how women interviewers will scrutinize ugly people and overlook chad's small issues, women jurors are more likely to acquit attractive people, etc), but they just ignored it. They'd rather harass me for posting on this forum than respond to my logic.

That isn't true.

It seriously is... You've heard of the discord and people low key admitting to being fakecels. A lot of them put up faces when posting here for "incel cred"

I kind of broke down and no nonsense explained looks theory (how women interviewers will scrutinize ugly people and overlook chad's small issues, women jurors are more likely to acquit attractive people, etc), but they just ignored it. They'd rather harass me for posting on this forum than respond to my logic.
Just stop talking to them.

It seriously is... You've heard of the discord and people low key admitting to being fakecels. A lot of them put up faces when posting here for "incel cred"

This site needs a purging.

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

That's only a few people out of many.

That's only a few people out of many.

I think you're being naive. There's tons of people who are failed normie tier who just have trouble getting sex with women and hate them. I wouldn't be surprised if we have foids larping here either.

I think you're being naive. There's tons of people who are failed normie tier who just have trouble getting sex with women and hate them. I wouldn't be surprised if we have foids larping here either.
You're saying you don't hate females?

You're saying you don't hate females?

Lmao no I do hate them a lot. I'm just saying there has to be a fair amount of failed normies who are here just because they hate females.

Normies will never admit all their achievements are mostly the result of their genetics and not hard work.

Normies will never admit all their achievements are mostly the result of their genetics and not hard work.

I mean most of the people who are redpilled were attractive enough to looksmax into high tier normie/chadlite tier, but were probably failed normie before. That's why they think it's all about improving yourself because they did and it made their lives better. They just don't quite understand that there's a point of no return.

Lmao no I do hate them a lot. I'm just saying there has to be a fair amount of failed normies who are here just because they hate females.
Fair amount, but not most of the forum like you said.

they were right in the autistic part tho

At least you tried man.

I wouldn't say it's rape unless she's passed out or can barely stand. No one cares when a roastie fucks a very drunk guy.

At least you tried man.

I wouldn't say it's rape unless she's passed out or can barely stand. No one cares when a roastie fucks a very drunk guy.
Those are the only drunk girls and incel can get its fucking over.

What did you expect boyo?
The typical normie response?
NOT

Something along the lines of this.
It's counterintuitive to admit your life achievements were anything but status, money and\or looks, nobody will admit that shit, not even the saintest of saints if it were the case.

well if it wasn't for the blackpill i wouldn't looksmaxx, i would be in Uni being some cuck who can't get laid and thinking "the right girl will come eventually"

well if it wasn't for the blackpill i wouldn't looksmaxx, i would be in Uni being some cuck who can't get laid and thinking "the right girl will come eventually"

Good thing you came here