Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

gtfih and update us.

H

haze

Greycel
@UnwantedVirgin wanted to send a pm but guess you have yours blocked. I read your post about your sister moaning loudly while you were still in the house. Did you ever get that resolved with her? Why are you still living with her at 30, or are you both still living with your parents?

also, there is nothing to resolve haha... his sister cares not for others in the home... she continues to be loud whilst fornicating with her boyfriend, yes... but, of course, if unwantedvirgin complains about it he is insulted, made to seem like a smelly, ungrateful inkwell, haha... i'd personally make her environment as uncomfortable as possible to make sure she understands how intolerable her actions are, yes...
I'll wait for him to see what he says and if he has even said anything to his sister about it at all. They both should move out the house but it's more understandable if they are both from a poor country or just trying to save money.

Last edited:
kys for reporting, I beat the alt allegations.
go read his threads, yes... his mother has spoken to her numerous times, but to no avail haha... what can you expect from foids, yes... they do as they please...

he cannot just move out, haha... such platitudes do not work... housing in the uk is very expensive, has been for a while... it is typical to live with your parents until later age, yes... only those who are socially mobile can just move out whenever they please...

again, if you had read his posts you would know this, yes...

i'm responding to you so that he doesn't have to waste his time, haha...
"muh precious time" if he had anything better to do he wouldn't have wasted so much time browsing the internet already. Apologies for not using this website enough to know someones lore, I couldn't find the original thread. Feel free to send it to me.

Last edited:
kys for reporting, I beat the alt allegations.

"muh precious time" if he had anything better to do he wouldn't have wasted so much time browsing the internet already. Apologies for not using this website enough to know someones lore, I couldn't find the original thread. Feel free to send it to me.
Alt

@UnwantedVirgin wanted to send a pm but guess you have yours blocked. I read your post about your sister moaning loudly while you were still in the house. Did you ever get that resolved with her? Why are you still living with her at 30, or are you both still living with your parents?
Nope, still happens multiple times a week. I live with my parents since I'm an ugly autistic male NEET, she lives here because she is 18 and as @dungeondragon said everything suddenly got very expensive in the UK. It's not uncommon to see regular people my age still living with their folks these days. @dungeondragon pretty much sums the situation up.
Haze has nothing to do with me, I don't have any alt accounts and was tucked up in bed when this thread was created.
I'll wait for him to see what he says and if he has even said anything to his sister about it at all. They both should move out the house but it's more understandable if they are both from a poor country or just trying to save money
Things have been said but she doesn't seem to care and Mum lets her do it because she thinks she'll end up with another loser recluse stuck living here if she restricts her boyfriends visits (Mum is very bluepilled).

Ok GrAYcel