Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GTFIH and chill and postmaxx

• Thread starter SkinjobCatastrophe
  • Start date
SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

DESTROY ALL NORMIES
★★★
Post whatever, ask questions, talk about your life experiences, make some jokes (looks don't matter, I just love a guy with a good sense of humor) and cope with the pain of existence. This is exclusively a chill zone and we will be chilling in this thread if you don't chill you will be penalized
CECF5621 4613 440B 8B01 8951D3514AD9

I just got done fapping and then had a nice pizza after that, so I feel fine now. I'm now trying to decide if I want to play Starbound or Terraria now.

WHY WAS I GIVEN THIS SUBHUMAN BODY

I want to stop masturbating

@Napoleon de Geso kurva blet

I just got done fapping and then had a nice pizza after that, so I feel fine now.
mogs me. i will eat pizza in the weekend probably as the weekend cope meal

WHY WAS I GIVEN THIS SUBHUMAN BODY
THE LORD is a cruel, sadistic being. He took special care to make sure you would suffer:cryfeels:

AHHH I CANNOT RELAX I AM VERY STRESSED AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Welcome good sir

What was on the pizza and what did you fap to?
I had a Pepperoni and Bacon Pizza delivered to me from Dominoes, and I fapped to my waifu earlier, my waifu is the girl in my avi.

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: hello friends

everyone stop posting

Please destress in this thread if you want, what are you coping with tonight?
I am coping with nothing currently. It is currently raining as it has been for the past 2 days so I am unable to cope with my favourite activity, riding my bike. Such is the weather where I live.

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: hello friends
Welcome old boy, hop in and grab a beer
AE4CDFC2 298C 4421 AAE2 9D016B1864A9

I am coping with nothing currently. It is currently raining as it has been for the past 2 days so I am unable to cope with my favourite activity, riding my bike. Such is the weather where I live.
:cryfeels:Sorry to hear that, i hope when the rain stops you can have a sick bike ride. Where do you live? Dont need to be specific just the general region

What do parrots and faggots have in common? . they both like shit on their own stick

Good postmaxing thread :feelsokman:

Grabbing a beer and getting cozy

why are u psoting????

Woke. Post max is god tier cope

Im gonna reach 5k soon hooray!

How do i lose virginity?