Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel GTFIH: AN INCEL CAUSED 9/11. The founder of modern jihadist ideology died a virgin at 59 years old and held many incel-like sentiments.

fantasycel

fantasycel

The only thing left is despair
★★★

Sayyid Qutb, dubbed as the "father of Salafi Jihadism", had a brutal life in which he died as a 59 year old virgin. He was a strictly devout Muslim who memorized the Quran at the age of 10, and due to him never marrying, combined with his looks and ideology, we can safely assume he never had sex.

Later in his life, he spent 2 years in America. He was so surprised and traumatized by the degeneracy there that upon his return to Egypt, in 1951, he published "The America I Have Seen", where he criticizes American culture. For example, he comments on how acquainted the American woman is with her bodies seductive capacity:

Although this is unrelated to inceldom, I thought it was funny how he criticizes the American taste in music:

I have read "The America I Have Seen" and one thing that stood out to me was how degenerate the churches were even back in the 1940s and 50s, and his criticism of them. This passage from the book "The Looming Tower" explains it well:

Do you think that he would be saying things like this if he was attractive? If he was chaddam he would have been enjoying the openness of America, which other Arab students who studied there were. He experienced the same things we do now: he saw the degenerate and open culture of America while not being able to participate in it. He was appalled at young people dancing in front of him because he could not have any of it. If he was born in the modern age he would have been posting on this forum.

Of course this is a very simplified explanation of him and it is definitely possible he was hating on the Americans solely because of islamic views, and not just because he was left out of everything.

His ideas directly led to 9/11 because he is considered one of the most influential Muslim thinkers of the modern era, and influenced people like Bin Laden, Zawahiri, Khomeini, Awlaki. He created the ideology that directly led to 9/11. Incels can have an impact on the world. Don't led your inceldom hold you back, you can do bettER.

Tags: @comradespiderman29 @anandkonda.belgrade @Moroccancel @Made in Heaven

Do you think that he would be saying things like this if he was attractive? If he was chaddam he would have been enjoying the openness of America, which other Arab students who studied there were. He experienced the same things we do now: he saw the degenerate and open culture of America while not being able to participate in it. He was appalled at young people dancing in front of him because he could not have any of it. If he was born in the modern age he would have been posting on this forum.
It is clear that most attractive people are fornicators and have multiple lovers, avoid to respect religious laws and at the of the day, degenerate so much that either are controlled or need to be executed.

In Islam, all these dancings, music and so on are prohibited, even if only a low minority follows Islam as it is.

His ideas directly led to 9/11 because he is considered one of the most influential Muslim thinkers of the modern era, and influenced people like Bin Laden, Zawahiri, Khomeini, Awlaki. He created the ideology that directly led to 9/11. Incels can have an impact on the world. Don't led your inceldom hold you back, you can do bettER.

Qutb was a deviant, in pure islamic sense, but indeed, he motivated a political islam that was beyond the ruling of some idiots, as always, in power.

It is clear that most attractive people are fornicators and have multiple lovers, avoid to respect religious laws and at the of the day, degenerate so much that either are controlled or need to be executed.

In Islam, all these dancings, music and so on are prohibited, even if only a low minority follows Islam as it is.
Agreed with everything. I believe that Qutb was angry about the degenerate culture of America because of Islam, but his looks definitely influenced his ideology. He would not believe the same things if he was attractive.
Qutb was a deviant, in pure islamic sense, but indeed, he motivated a political islam that was beyond the ruling of some idiots, as always, in power.
I don't endorse him completely, but much of what he said makes a lot of sense. Modern "Muslim" governments should not be considered Muslim, except maybe now there is the Taliban, though I do not know enough to make a judgement.

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back