Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GTA6 hype?

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
★★
What are your thoughts on GTA6? We've seen the trailers, but how much of the game will be micro-transactions, and bugs?

What are your expectations?

how much of the game will be micro-transactions, and bugs?
micro transactions only for Online/Multiplayer, it allows Rockstar to increase the budget for the development of new games.

Lots of nigger culture, and having to play as a spic foid.

Graphics will be just like in RDR 2 but improved, open world will be better than GTA 5 i think. On the downside, we're unlikely to get story and characters like in GTA 4, we will get something like in GTA 5.

I’m super hyped. I refuse to have a girlfriend before I play the game so she doesn’t distract me with her constant demands for my attention and sex.

if i had a ps5 i would be hyped but sadly i dont

it sucks we have to wait so long to play it :fuk:

The new main characters seem more down-to-earth, I think that's cool. I hated Trevor and other silly characters like him.

2025 bro its gonna take a long time!!!

I feel bad when I think about the number of people who died and will die waiting for gta 6.

It's coming out for the new consoles, so over for pcgamers.