Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GTA V is better than GTA IV

Living in 2024 is Bettah than living in the 80s.

GTA 4 mogs GTA5 , GTA 4 the greatest, it was gritty, cold and lively. GTA 5 is shiny , artificial and forgetable. GTA 4 has better narrative and gameplay.

Yes the graphics are definitely better

San Andreas is better than both.

I mean the graphics would naturally be better

Gta4 had best story and gameplay. Gta SA had best map. Gta5 is just trash.

Gta4 had best story and gameplay. Gta SA had best map. Gta5 is just trash.
GTA V doesn't even have a single good radio and most missions are boring or remakes of old missions from old games it's a dogshit game made for generating MTX money. GTA VI will be even worse.

Nah I found GTA 5 too goofy and the characters were too reddit. Niko was more interesting as a character. Shame it's impossible to play GTA4 on PC and faggotstar ripped a load of the music out of it in an update.

No way. The atmosphere of IV alone makes it better than GTA 5. Like GTA 5 is fun and all but IV is ten times more memorable

GTA IV mogs that soulless comercial shit

GTA IV has a better map, better story and better physics. GTA V has more guns, vehicles and more varied side activities. I still prefer GTA IV that game atmosphere is amazing and the ragdolls are so funny.

I'm hoping GTA 6 flops but it sadly won't.

The consoomers will consoom
soyjak-spinning-spinning-soyjak.gif
a9f9be603e62-gta-6-trailer.jpg

That's literally the first scene in the trailer:feelsclown: Lucia is also ugly as fuck & bosses her betabuxx around in the trailer plus Vice City is 90% black despite Miami being 89% non black in real life.
D1JMla1WwAEyBzF
male-skull-vs-female-skull.jpeg
intro-1701734539.jpg
Lucia-GTA-6.jpg

Historical racial composition2020[1]2010[8]2000[7]1990[6]1980[5]
Population442,241399,457362,470358,548346,865
Hispanic or Latino (any race)70.2%70.0%65.8%62.5%55.9%
White (non-Hispanic)14.0%11.9%11.8%12.2%19.4%
Black or African American (non-Hispanic)11.9%16.3%19.9%24.6%23.7%
Asian and Pacific Islander (non-Hispanic)1.3%0.9%0.6%0.5%1.0%
Native American (non-Hispanic)0.1%0.1%0.1%0.1%
Some other race (non-Hispanic)0.6%0.2%0.1%0.1%
Two or more races (non-Hispanic)2.0%0.7%1.7%N/AN/A

I bet that whale will be the woman on the covers :feelskek:
It's clear she's meant to be the main character. They only added the male playable character since the game would probably not sell as well if she was the only playable character. Cuckstar could not even make her attractive at the least. She'll be on the disc cover at the least.

It's clear she's meant to be the main character. They only added the male playable character since the game would probably not sell as well if she was the only playable character. Cuckstar could not even make her attractive at the least. She'll be on the disc cover at the least.
modern gayming, fucking vile

GTA V doesn't even have a single good radio and most missions are boring or remakes of old missions from old games it's a dogshit game
GTA 5 missions are more diverse compared to all previous GTA games, they put major effort into it.