Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media GTA IV Theme Song

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
My favorite GTA. I loved the realistic aspect of it and the story. I had sooo much fun as teenager playing it on xbox 360 and still play it on pc because it’s such a masterpiece. The graphic detail is insane for 2008. I liked it way more than gta v

Yes, Balkan guys run around NYC and jack cars to do cool stuns.
A video game can’t be 100% realistic. But the driving/car handling and crash physics were really realistic compared to gta v where the cars are tanks and have unrealistic handling . Also the characters have superpowers in gta v. Wtf

I listened to this a lot sometimes, and then I get tired of it.

Eating a burger to heal gun wounds is a superpower
Like i said before not everything in a video game is realistic to make the story and gameplay work. I like games that are geared to be more realistic than arcade like. The burger thing is a small thing that doesn’t have much of an effect on gameplay but Trevor’s invincibility and Michael’s slow mo can be used during any mission and it’s really fantasy like instead of how an actual shootout would go

Like i said before not everything in a video game is realistic to make the story and gameplay work. I like games that are geared to be more realistic than arcade like. The burger thing is a small thing that doesn’t have much of an effect on gameplay but Trevor’s invincibility and Michael’s slow mo can be used during any mission and it’s really fantasy like instead of how an actual shootout would go
Niko can also fly through a windshield and survive. GTA V guys die instantly.

Niko can also fly through a windshield and survive. GTA V guys die instantly.
They did make some improvements in gta v since it is a newer game but a lot of aspects of gta v are more arcade like compared to iv such as all cars having race car handling, being nearly indestructible, less realistic helicopter flying, invincibility or slow mo powers. Not to mention 4 has a way better story

I just wasn’t really that interested in the gta v characters or story but i loved Niko and Roman
Speaking of which, I think RDR2 mogs both GTA IV and V. If you want good story and characters, that's your game.