Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GTA is overrated

Regenerator

Regenerator

JBWfag extermination advocate
★★★★★
It appeals to causals & normies who want to go on killing sprees & nothing else.

no thing as open world

It appeals to causals & normies who want to go on killing sprees & nothing else.
Vice City had a magical design and atmosphere of the 1980s Miami.

Also pretty shit controls & gameplay. (Even by 2002 standards)
Peak retarded take only other open world story and mission based 3rd person game of that era was Mafia 1 and Driver 2

if you don't play some obscure game made by ricecels then you're a normie theory

if you don't play some obscure game made by ricecels then you're a normie theory
If you don't play & jerk off to the scat eating rape simulators then you are a normie - OP

is the most normie of normie games besides FIFA and COD

There are many things to do in GTA Online

GTA SA is overrated as fuck. The gameplay is shit

Series peaked at GTA IV and has been shit since. V and Online killed any interests I had in the series future.

Also pretty shit controls & gameplay. (Even by 2002 standards)
The controls are fine. Yes it’s dated but not so bad that it ruins the game. I played this game a few years ago & it was very enjoyable.

The controls are fine. Yes it’s dated but not so bad that it ruins the game. I played this game a few years ago & it was very enjoyable.
imagine judging a game from a modern perspective :feelskek:

Muuh X game released in 2002 is worse than X game released in 2014 because it has worse graphics and gameplay

It’s mostly a mash up of good music, atmosphere, campy storytelling, artificial freedom (the type that you can’t exactly do what you wish, but it’s open enough to let the normie roam free without feeling overwhelmed), and somewhat immersive albeit empty landscapes that makes these games somewhat special. You really don’t have another Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. It’s a one of a kind thing. Even The Scarface game falls flat in comparison.

Gameplay wise, they don’t offer much to my receptors, especially given how God awful their level design is. I honestly just like VC because it was one of my favorite early childhood games, and I think it single-handedly shaped my taste in music.

Last edited:
Play Yakuza, wether it be zero or like a dragon, its much more fabulous and fun.

GTA is actually a good game, unfortunately you don’t have much freedom.You cannot travel everywhere around the world because you are only allowed on one or two islands so…

Play Yakuza, wether it be zero or like a dragon, its much more fabulous and fun.
I always wanted to play the Yakuza games but never got around to it.

haven't played and never will

Yep. I'll be laughing my ass off once normies buy gta 6 and realise it's just typical wokeslop.

I always wanted to play the Yakuza games but never got around to it.
Start with Zero, then play Kiwami 1 and ignore 2 and play the OG on PS2.

Nip Pfizer HQ:
Yakuza0 2018 09 05 01 39 23

Kiwami 2 is a huge downgrade over original and only those scenes are good (but you may as well watch them on yt)
YakuzaKiwami2 LvjOr5JPQK

Gta is a lame and bad game, rdr2 also is. Rockstar makes unworthy games to spend time on.

Thanks for the recommendations.
Also Y3 bored me to death so much that i don't really feel like finishing Y4. :fuk: And i have already purchased all games till 7 :feels:

And almost every mission in every one of the games is just go to area and shoot people, go into another area and shoot people, shoot people, shoot people, escape police, mission passed. Was fun as a kid but growing up is realising its overrated

I only remember gta games for nostalgic purposes and their mods, i'm not getting gta 6

GTA is actually a good game, unfortunately you don’t have much freedom.You cannot travel everywhere around the world because you are only allowed on one or two islands so…
Water

@Ericfffc thoughts?

I've never played GTA

Too bad the new GTA will be woke asf... like, seriously.. a pink-haired foid as a main character? Wtf?! Who are the target audience again?

Too bad the new GTA will be woke asf... like, seriously.. a pink-haired foid as a main character? Wtf?! Who are the target audience again?
:feelskek:

In the trailer it's also very clear that the woman is the one who "gets shit done", while her man is some skinny effeminate cuckboy.

:feelskek:

In the trailer it's also very clear that the woman is the one who "gets shit done", while her man is some skinny effeminate cuckboy.
Honestly, I don't know why GTA hasn't tried going down the Saints Row theme (old school - first three games) as in.. let you create your character from scratch? Have the opening cutscene(s) be in first-person POV and then when it's signaled that you have to create a character ,that's when they give you a massive character creation mode, do whatever you want, scan your face or any face for that matter, be as realistic or non-realistic as can be. I never understood with the tech we have now... they couldn't just impliment that shit in there. A decade in development and they didn't think of something so simple but badass / full of nuance.

Bully and Manhunt are better

Imagine going to that school
Would be torture. Bully takes place in 2006 too so it would be even worse in the 2020s with tik tok & Tranny & non binary gangs :feelskek:

Would be torture. Bully takes place in 2006 too so it would be even worse in the 2020s with tik tok & Tranny & non binary gangs :feelskek:
Jfl Bully set today would not work

Jfl Bully set today would not work
The teachers would all have BLM & LGBT flags in their classrooms & one of the female teachers would have an onlyfans account :feelskek: Crazy how different 2006 is from today.

The teachers would all have BLM & LGBT flags in their classrooms & one of the female teachers would have an onlyfans account :feelskek: Crazy how different 2006 is from today.
A completely different world, if only we were their age then

What's your favourite clique in the game?