Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GTA 6

patrick

patrick

Banned
-
is it just me or does the new gta 6 protagonist suffer from strabismus? nothing against it, just curious
VIBC5JPJ35DPNAQLLQZAOLITYQ.jpeg

I hope someone creates a mod where the protagonist gets raped

is that a tranny?

is it just me or does the new gta 6 protagonist suffer from strabismus? nothing against it, just curious
VIBC5JPJ35DPNAQLLQZAOLITYQ.jpeg
They should bring Niko back :feelsbadman:

I wonder if they will make her suck dicks and shit in game

I wonder if they will make her suck dicks and shit in game
They won't, owing to the newly found injection of progressivism and foid worship that seems to be coming with the SJW team and globohomo-promoting corporation known as Rockstar that's currently developing the game, quite evidently as well; just look at them PCwashing the game, as well as adding in a new foid character for whatever reason... :feelsclown:

As expected, considering how censorship of all wrongthink against foid-worshipping or the current bluepilled hegemony is ever more increasing. :feelsjuice:

They won't, owing to the newly found injection of progressivism and foid worship that seems to be coming with the SJW team and globohomo-promoting corporation known as Rockstar that's currently developing the game, quite evidently as well; just look at them PCwashing the game, as well as adding in a new foid character for whatever reason... :feelsclown:

As expected, considering how censorship of all wrongthink against foid-worshipping or the current bluepilled hegemony is ever more increasing. :feelsjuice:
I remember playing GTA san andreas in my shithole country those were good times

Lounge tier thread