Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GTA 6 won't run well on console

udeactive

udeactive

5'6" on a good day
Unless ps5 pro has clutch specs, not like a shitty upgrade of what ps4 pro had done with ps4. Its going to be another cyberpunk 2077 release

It has only 40% higher GPU computing power and same CPU but with laughable 350mhz boost clock. They put so much focus on upgrading worthless RT cores and AI modules that forget about GPU and CPU. There will be barely any perf uplift and Space Marine 2 will still drop to 40s all the time.

Even my efficiency cores of i7 12700k have practically same core clock as their "upgraded" CPU :lul:
Enlisted 2024 09 10 21 41 23
Brave 2024 09 10 22 38 19

It will probably be 200GB at best. Another reason not to buy it. Here's hoping for another Cyperpunk2077 situation.

Good thing i'm not buying it

It has only 40% higher GPU computing power and same CPU but with laughable 350mhz boost clock. They put so much focus on upgrading worthless RT cores and AI modules that forget about GPU and CPU. There will be barely any perf uplift and Space Marine 2 will still drop to 40s all the time.

Even my efficiency cores of i7 12700k have practically same core clock as their "upgraded" CPU :lul:
View attachment 1261153View attachment 1261154

Me neither. It's woke and full of "independent strong" foid characters apparently
We're going to have to play as a couple. They have put being a sexually active human being at the forefront of the game's story. Soon I won't even be able to play GTA without feeling like a subhuman. :feelsbadman:

No it will be optimized really well and if’s not they’ll fix it. With how much money is involved with a franchise like that they want people to play on console

No it will be optimized really well and if’s not they’ll fix it. With how much money is involved with a franchise like that they want people to play on console
You can't optimize detailed textures.

Consoles are laughable. Give EVERY gamer a RTX 7090 Ti! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Yet it runs like shit on ps4

I bet gta 6 will be a shitstorm
No theyll fix it if there’s problems. They want people to be able to play on console. Gta 6 is gonna be a huge cash cow for them they have the resources to make it run decently

Nob
Me neither. It's woke and full of "independent strong" foid characters apparently
people are probably only buy it for the online content, I doubt anyone is going to play story mode

Rockstar always pushes all the limits out of consoles, upscaled 4k 30 fps is reasonable.

Last edited:
Whatever, I'll just download it to rape women and kill niggers.

GTA 6 will be another liberal, globhomo game, mark my words. R* peaked with GTA 5 and they wont be able to top that

it will be optimized on ps5 pro and ps6 only while rest will be running at 30fps

GTA 6 will be another liberal, globhomo game, mark my words. R* peaked with GTA 5 and they wont be able to top that
Rockstar pushed always the limits, I hope it will be a traditional rockstar game

Rockstar pushed always the limits, I hope it will be a traditional rockstar game
everything except story/characters will be good i guess, they will make it even more woke than RDR2

they will make it even more woke than RDR2
mhhh Why you think so? Rockstar is well know to make their games sick as possible, you know the one mission in GTA 5 that was discussed in the news?

mhhh Why you think so? Rockstar is well know to make their games sick as possible, you know the one mission in GTA 5 that was discussed in the news?
Rockstar has changed since then, they will only make fun of white people and men now.

Rockstar has changed since then, they will only make fun of white people and men now.
maybe not. Its difficult to say but they never make fun of of ethnic groups. they portray in a satire way like lamar or stretch

Unless ps5 pro has clutch specs, not like a shitty upgrade of what ps4 pro had done with ps4. Its going to be another cyberpunk 2077 release
Rockstar it's going to make sure it run ps3 was able to run gta 5 unless all the talent have been drained out

View attachment 1261153View attachment 1261154
Lmao so the ps5 pro will have turbo boost 2.0 but not high enough to burn the ps5 pro

GTA 6 is my only hope

30 fps is cancer
they will have to compromise on graphics them, based on the last big games from Rockstar like GTA 4, RDR, MP3, GTA 5, RDR2 it seems that they push graphics as high as possible but not to go lower than 25-30 fps on consoles, i think they want to squeeze all the juice out of consoles hardware to make game look at good as possible while making it somewhat playable still. When they re-released GTA 5 on Xbox One and PS4 they didn't keep old graphics from previous gen but they pushed it all the way up and performance hit 30 fps again.

they will have to compromise on graphics them, based on the last big games from Rockstar like GTA 4, RDR, MP3, GTA 5, RDR2 it seems that they push graphics as high as possible but not to go lower than 25-30 fps on consoles, i think they want to squeeze all the juice out of consoles hardware to make game look at good as possible while making it somewhat playable still. When they re-released GTA 5 on Xbox One and PS4 they didn't keep old graphics from previous gen but they pushed it all the way up and performance hit 30 fps again.
I personally don't mind a drop in resolution or graphics for 60 fps+. 30 fps gives me a headache after a while ngl